xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: Easybuy2000  (Read 1409 times)

dishmod

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2003, 05:20:00 AM »

Easybuy2000 has removed all satellite trsting problems form their website
looks like the may have gotten some heat over that issue.

this maybe a good sign they will reopen soon

blueinfinity

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2003, 07:01:00 AM »

biggrin.gif ph34r.gif
now i want my order!!  huh.gif

HDTV MAN

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2003, 07:45:00 AM »

anyone got intouch with easybuy2000 yet???

It's Monday 01-20-03

disorder

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2003, 09:17:00 AM »

huh.gif

this really blows ass, i ordered a matrix a couple of weeks before x-mas for myself and finally recieved it on the 7th of Jan. Well after i got it and showed some friends how easy it was to install/program and whatnot....they wanted one too. SOOO i got their money and placed another order last week. As of now my credit card still isnt processed, and their little moderator "bailey3" hasnt responded to my tracking questions. Im thinking about just cancelling this order and getting them from Gamebuy.com. I'm just hoping that this retailer isnt as shitty as eb2k. Has anyone actually ordered from here with good results? if so please post here and let me know, that would be grand.

knowledgeiv

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2003, 10:03:00 AM »

Well, I haven't heard anything from easybuy2000 yet, but I just got a reply from team Xodus.  Apparently, they were not even aware of the situation until I gave them the heads up, so they are now contacting easybuy2000 to find out what is going on.  Hopefully, they will be able to get back to me with some info on the situation.

disorder

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2003, 10:17:00 AM »

no joke, i just called my bank and told them to stop payment on that order, just in case they try to put that bitch through. As far as contacting the xodus team....that was a good move. But i have had other peeps tell me that they have already written them and they never got a response. But if they finally can see that eb2k was a big mistake that would be just perfect, so maybe they can find a new company. Also maybe you should send them a little link to this thread,  (and/or help-forums.com) so they can see directly from customers mouths just how shitty eb2k is.  Just a suggestion.

Atrocity

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2003, 10:22:00 AM »

Disorder,

How much did the bank/credit company charge you to put a stop payment on the transfer? I heard it's something like 30 bucks at my bank. My bank is'nt even open today, it being MLK day and all.

Very good news about Xodus team responding, Knowlege. I look forward to hearing about what happens with them contacting easybuy.

blueinfinity

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2003, 10:39:00 AM »

i have been charged on paypal but i orderd off spotted horse and i trust that guy with my money. He will get me hte chip or a refund. I'm not worried

im a lil pissed at eb2k though that they arnt getting the product out! but are still taking orders

disorder

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2003, 10:42:00 AM »

i wasnt aware of a charge. I didnt get to speak with a rep i left a message at their answering service thingy. I really hope that  they dont charge me to stop a payment. That would blow ass!  What bank do you use dude? And whats the spottedhorse website?? Someone shine some light on that for me. Thanks

blueinfinity

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2003, 11:23:00 AM »

he is supplied by them

www.spotted-horse.com
but id rather give him my money then give easybuy my money heh

disorder

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2003, 11:49:00 AM »

dry.gif    On a lighter note, does anyone know anything about gamebuy.com??? I know they sell them, but is that a good place to buy from? Any ideas?

dishmod

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2003, 12:47:00 PM »

jsm

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2003, 12:52:00 PM »

http://forums.xbox-s...ST&f=18&t=25951

Even today on monday easybuy ain't answering yet.

Did you check out their page ?

To All Easybuy2000.com Customers  
For reasons that we cannot disclose at the present time, we have removed all Satellite products from our website.

We appreciate your patience in this matter and want to assure everyone that EB2k will continue to provide great products to our customers!

We will release more information in the next week.

Easybuy2000.com

Atrocity

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2003, 01:12:00 PM »

So tell me this, why are they not taking down their order form? Why arent they answering questions about mod chip sales? I'm assuming the gag only applies to information about the suit, so why arent they still processing orders for mod chips and other non-satelite related items?

My gripe is....why didnt they take down their order form if they knew they were not going to be able to process orders? That would have saved me from my current situation. I'm pretty much stuck. I do not want to have to pay 30 bucks to stop payment and I do not want my money tied up for months while this shit plays out. Not to mention, can you imagine the delay that this is going to cause? Tons of people are requesting their orders be cancelled and probably hundreds more orders are being placed every day. We will be lucky to see our chips within the next few months. Utter bullshit.

Not to mention...I've read so many stories on the EB2K forums of people recieving damaged product and having a hell of a time either getting their money back or being sent a replacement. Gah, I just want to cancell my order...but they screw you in the ass that way too. Order cancellations are charged 4% of the price of the order. I should just stop payment and get an X2:lite

disorder

• Archived User
Easybuy2000
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2003, 01:52:00 PM »

seriously atrocity! this shit is just gone way too far. If you hop on to the eb2k forums its like a fucking riot has broken out. Also i dont know if you've seen that they have had numerious complaints with the B.B.B and half of them havent even been resolved. I hope the xodus team does the research the next time they pick a sole company to sell their product! Yes patience is a virtue, but my patience has long since worn thin! FUCKIN'A
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13