xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET  (Read 236 times)

X-ace

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2003, 11:23:00 AM »

Well, it is Tuesday, and no shipping notice yet so I am guessing it did not go out Monday as promised.

Nor can i get ahold of [KaoS]

My early exuberance is turning to anxiety.

[KaoS] if you are reading this,
could you give me an update?

KaoS

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2003, 01:05:00 PM »

As I said, Nolga had some personal issues he had to deal with yesterday, and I have been running around all day doing things..

We can't be here 24/7 you know.. We do have stuff todo.. hehe, we are working on it as fast as we can..

X-ace

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2003, 01:44:00 PM »

[Kaos],

I appreciate it. thank you very much for following up.

I chatted with Nolga today, and he promised it would be shipped tomorrow. He also said he would add a surprise... Don't know what it is, but everyone following this thread will know soon.

X-ace

PS
From being many years in business; When people get concerned over an order, it is often not about the actual merchandise, but about not knowing where it stands. Now I know, and feel much better.

KaoS

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2003, 03:16:00 PM »

smile.gif You will find out, and I am sure you will be happy.. smile.gif smile.gif Lets just say it was a major added bonus.. And well you will understand why it took a few extra days to get done smile.gif

X-ace

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2003, 06:02:00 PM »

ph34r.gif

sorry if I have been bugging you guys with too many follow-ups.

loai

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2003, 06:58:00 PM »

ohmy.gif

X-ace

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2003, 07:23:00 PM »

Loai,

I have a feeling I will be the biggest convert ever.
And I will update this thread as soon as I can.

X-ace

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2003, 06:10:00 AM »

Xboxmodchips.net or XBMC is now System-Mod technologies or SMT
(http://www.system-mods.com/)

Nolga is still in charge over there, but I have also had great help from [Kaos].
(I have just had my box back, with no time to open it or fiddle yet. However; this post has to go up immediately.)

In November I bought a chipped X from XBMC. Unfortunately this Xecuter1.1 did not allow the HDD swap. I contacted them about this, but due to a severe backlog on chips and emails, I never heard back.

When [Kaos] answered one of my posts earlier, he knew about the batch of bad chips and offered to fix it for me. For free. And fix it he did. Or I should say Kaos + Nolga did.

I just got my X back from them and it ROCKS. Not only did they fit me an X2Lite instead of the 1.1, but they also fit an external switch on the side, and gave me a cool green skin. (love the skin, it is very understated, so it doesn't scream out, but it definitely changes the presence.)

THANK YOU SMT
THANK YOU NOLGA
THANK YOU KAOS

If anyone else had issues with XMBC, I urge you to get in touch with SMT. They take customer service very seriously and want to make sure the customer is satisfied. They can be reached on IRC *almost* 24/7, on channel #SMT (on efnet)

Further;
I apologize for my stressed out-ness and my many follow-ups. When I realized the Swap didn't work initially, I bought an X2Pro from another mod-seller who did not deliver. After those episodes in rapid order I felt burnt.

SMT IS DEFINITELY MY PREFERRED VENDOR NOW.

X-ace

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2003, 07:18:00 AM »

QUOTE (Ace25 @ Apr 5 2003, 08:01 PM)
Wow, I wonder why no one orders from Extreme-mods.com?

I don' t think that nobody does that, but if you saw the thread topic it just deals with a different vendor.

KaoS

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2003, 10:39:00 AM »

smile.gif And yes this is about XBOXMODCHIPS.NET aka system-mods.com not extreme-mods.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]