xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET  (Read 236 times)

StealthR

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2003, 01:17:00 PM »

OK one more reply... I no longer have that problem...the other company refunded my $50 so I will not need to unload the extra mod chip (cause there won't be one).
Thanks...

mrloc

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2003, 10:27:00 PM »

Bottom line... Do not buy from them.

deuces

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2003, 03:45:00 AM »

haha tracking number... i think mine was never even updated and i just got my package.  To this day it still only says "order receieved" which is the 1st status u get when placing an order.

Mind you, i had great success talking to the support on IRC and they told me right away the status of my order.

So i have no complaints... Xpro and ps2 modchip arrived exactly as promised.

mrloc

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2003, 05:23:00 PM »

How long did it take? Did you get 2nd day air shipping?

Frank (the spank)

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2003, 05:17:00 AM »

QUOTE (mrloc @ Feb 26 2003, 06:27 AM)
Bottom line... Do not buy from them.

right..... because I actually got my stuff a little late??

I guess going with someone like MatrixMan would be a better option.

smile.gif

the iceman

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2003, 02:21:00 PM »

smile.gif

JHC

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2003, 05:18:00 AM »

i ordered my chip through this site and got it ahead of schedual. the site said that the estimated time of shipping was feb 21 (was ordered on feb 12). i actually recieved it on the 15th. i had absolutly no problems with the site.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2003, 10:34:00 PM »

Spring Cleaning.. MERGED!

cauldrons

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2003, 03:31:00 PM »

I have to say that I'm impressed by xboxmodchips.net (though I think extreme mods gets my vote for best customer service)...

ordered my 2nd modchip through xboxmodchips.net last week while almost all the websites were waiting for the rest of their x2l...xboxmodchips.net said they got the last of their shipment yesterday (or the day before, I don't remember) and just got mine right now...

Physick

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2003, 03:32:00 PM »

I got my premodded Xbox in 7 days and everybody I have sent there has gotten their stuff and all works fine.

Betrayed

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2003, 04:52:00 PM »

all better

Greatone72

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2003, 11:00:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

CPU Slayer

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2003, 06:07:00 PM »

laugh.gif

KaoS

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2003, 01:11:00 PM »

I would like to make at known fact, that "xboxmodchips.net" or “XBMC” is official dead and all the problems, or lack of “customer service” that where associated with xboxmodchips.net are gone. We are now a completely different company SMT (System Mod Technologies) - http://www.system-mods.com.

We have redone are website, hired more staff, bought hundreds of dollars worth of software to improve customer service, we even now have toll free numbers.  “XBMC”  was an "underground" company; SMT is becoming an official LLC company. We have a new goal, and that is to improve and become the #1 game accessory dealer around.

We understand that some of the old customers where not happy with what was going on, but I will give some reasons to why things happened below:

1. Team Xecuter keep telling us things like, “we have shipped your 1000 x2pros, they will be there next week.” So after we where told this, we told all clients who e-mailed or called, that they will go next week. We e-mail back a week later “We still don’t have the chips? Where’s a tracking number?” We got “ Ohhhh we never sent them they wil go this week”, this kept going on and on, so we never knew when we would have real stock.

2. Most customers didn’t realize they where “PRE-ORDERING” premods/chips from us.  Due to this, we might get anywhere from 5-15 e-mails a day from the same person asking the same thing every day, it got to the point where we had almost 500-1500 e-mails a day. What where we supposed todo? Sit and answer them all day long? Or try are best to fill orders?

3. At the time there was only the two of us dealing with everything, orders and “customer service”. We where very understaffed, and to be honest we couldn’t handle it.

4. Are hardware for the servers was crappy, and well this was causing lots of problems with the website, and e-mails coming threw.

5. The old cart system we used was cheap, and a peace of crap. Half the time it didn’t even notice us when orders where placed, let alone tell us there was payment for it.

6. Only 1 person had access to see the tracking #’s.

So what did we do to improve this major things?

1. We are order more stock at a time, and we are NOT taking pre-orders anymore. We will only sell products we have in stock.

2. Again we are not selling pre-orders at all, this shouldn’t be a problem.

3. There is almost 15 of us now. We have a new “HELPDESK/Ticket System” that lets all the staff view all the incoming/outgoing e-mails, and lets all of us reply to them. So it doesn’t leave Nolga and I to answer all of them.  By doing this are response time has gone from maybe days to hours, if not mins. Also you may call are toll free numbers to speak with an live person at any time, or you may join us on IRC (EFNET) channel #SMT.

4. We bought all new improved dedicated servers, and running much better software on all of them.

5. We purchased a very expensive cart system, that lets us have inventory control, discount coupons, we can set user accounts to lower price leaves for if you order a lot of products with us. Also things like better order tracking with usernames/passwords, and real-time shipping with fedex,

6. Now everything is shipped via FEDEX. This allows the staff to see what is going out everyday. Before everything was basically shipped via USPS. It was cheaper yes, but what would happen is we would get like 500 chips in, Nolga would pack them all, take them to usps, and have to manually type in tracking #’s, and find what order number went with what tracking #’s, this took days. And the other thing about this, is that we found the usps offices where “stealing” chips we where sending out, especially the ones going to Canada, Mexico, Overseas countries, since they wouldn’t give us tracking numbers on them.

I am not using these as excuses for the mistakes that happened with “XBMC”, but just trying to explain why they where happening.

We are a new company, starting over, if there are any “pending” xbmc orders please call us at 1-866-HELPSMT and we will get them sorted for you.  We know we can’t make everyone happy, there will still be some “pissed” off people no matter how hard we try to make them happy, but we are going todo our best to make things better.

I will officially apologies for any "mistakes or screw ups" xboxmodchips.net made in the past, but System Mod Technologies is on the rise, and "xboxmodchips.net" is now dead. Give us a chance. Thank you

X-ace

• Archived User
WWW.XBOXMODCHIPS.NET
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2003, 08:37:00 AM »

To those following this thread,

I ordered a premod box from XBMC late last year. It arrived late, but not as late as many here have experienced.  However, I soon figured out that I had gotten a defect chip in my box. It would do everything but the HDD swap.

I had been unable to get ahold of anyone at XMBC until [KaoS] contacted me (shortly before announcing the new name) after I posted to Gotmod about my woes. He acknowledged the error and promised to make good on my bad experience. to do that he asked me to send back the box to have it re-chipped with an X2.

Although naturally wary by now, I accepted [KaoS] proposal, and the box was received there last Wednesday. it was originally supposed to ship back on Friday, but [KaoS]/Nolga told me it would ship today (Monday) instead.

If this all works out, I would say that SMT is working really hard at their reputation and that they should be trusted. (This is from someone very negative before.)

I will post again once I have an update.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4