xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: An X-ecuter2 Lite For $33.. Hmm....  (Read 130 times)

sncboom2k

• Archived User
An X-ecuter2 Lite For $33.. Hmm....
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2003, 07:03:00 PM »

I ended up buying mine from Jello33 - he may have some more.  Shoot him a PM.  I've done business with Jello befor and he's been great.  Good luck man.  I really do feel your pain!

sncboom2k

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2003, 08:49:00 PM »

Finally - a success story...

crackz0r

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2003, 10:50:00 PM »

i got mine a couple days ago too..
it took a bit longer than i wanted, and i wrote the owner about 10 nasty emails after finding out he pretty much lied to me about when the stuff shipped out.. but i DID get it.. and it works great.

sncboom2k

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2003, 10:33:00 PM »

Another half ass success story - wow they're rep is looking good now!

Glad you guys got em - wish I had.

AZNrider

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2003, 12:54:00 PM »

I Plan to Order 50 chips direct from the company. I sell them for about $35. I will let you guys know when i get them in.

frenzal_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2003, 09:05:00 PM »

i ordered a matrix from them 17th January, i waited 3 weeks, started to get angry coz it was taking so long. so i emailed them, about 4 weeks later they email me back saying it will come february someting and it is now getting close to april and nothing has come, so i just emailed them to give me my money back, i dont care if they already shipped the chip they deserve to give me my money back and the free chip for the lack of customer service.

Pescueso

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2003, 05:07:00 AM »

QUOTE (frenzal_dude @ Mar 21 2003, 06:05 AM)
i ordered a matrix from them 17th January, i waited 3 weeks, started to get angry coz it was taking so long. so i emailed them, about 4 weeks later they email me back saying it will come february someting and it is now getting close to april and nothing has come, so i just emailed them to give me my money back, i dont care if they already shipped the chip they deserve to give me my money back and the free chip for the lack of customer service.

Ordering the Matrix was your first mistake.
In the 4 weeks time you've been waiting for that matrix chip to arrive you could have mastered soldering and bought yourself the better Xecuter 2 modchip instead.
Pages: 1 2 [3]