xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Http://www.modchipman.ca  (Read 327 times)

boutinm

• Archived User
Http://www.modchipman.ca
« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2005, 03:39:00 PM »

Good job modchipman.ca! Keep up the good work!

hickster

• Archived User
« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2005, 05:06:00 AM »

Order # 1676

The best Customer Service ever - period.

Tom went out of his way to make me happy with what turned out to be a CanadaPost problem....

I can't wait to make my next purchase with modchipman.ca

Cheers!

soupy_31

• Archived User
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2005, 11:31:00 AM »

Great shipping, everything arrived in one piece in 2 padded envelopes. I was very pleased with the prduct aswell. 10 out of 10!!

jitster

• Archived User
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2005, 04:18:00 PM »

i see all this good feedback but my modchip (5pack duox2) has not been shipped yet this is my order number 1886 please get back to me asap thanks

dakota680

• Archived User
« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »

Great place to deal with. First time ordering anything like this . Made responses to email. Oder #1956. SPICE chip ordered. Ordered on Dec 29 and received Jan 5 as they were shut down for holidays. Good price also, Thanks

andrew900ca

• Archived User
« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2006, 09:38:00 PM »

Order# 1984

Ordered: Tuesday 03 January, 2006.
Shipped: Wednesday 04 January, 2006
Recived: Monday 09 January, 2006

I ordered an Xenium Ice Solder. Great Product! Seemed bigger in the picture but thats fine. very hard to solder d0 point but we managed. great product. usb saved me when updating bios. give this product a 5 out of 5 or A+++. and for Modchipman (Tom) great guy replied to all my emails. would order if him again if had to. give Modchipman (Tom) 5 out of 5 or A+++ too. Was the only store i had found in Canada, and America that had stock (didnt really look hard) but was fine.  biggrin.gif

Sub-Total: $59.42
Table Rate (Best Way): $10.70
CA TAX 7.0%: $4.91
Total: $75.03
Canadain Dollars

Seems alot but when you look at others they are way more expensive. well in my point of view (tax shipping etc...)

P.S: i still don't know how to get my games in my hardrive. im not sure what software to use. going to try X-Wizard.

Recomending Modchipman to all customers in Canada, and the US. biggrin.gif   smile.gif   biggrin.gif

kelmil

• Archived User
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2006, 05:49:00 PM »

Order # 1950
Date Ordered:  Dec. 24
Item Ordered: Xenium S.P.ICE

Ordered Xenium S.P.ICE kit because I have a v1.6 and the kit sent is missing the Plastic Template.  All emails have gone unanswered.  

I cannot recommend this seller.

andrew900ca

• Archived User
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2006, 07:43:00 PM »

sad.gif Order #1984

I bought an Xenium Ice Modchip. i tried it out. some games didnt work. i replaced the dvd-rom. the games still didnt work. finaly... MY MODCHIP DIED!!!!.... my xbox was blinking red and green so i took out the xenium chip and it started to work again... my chip is dead. i wasted my money on the dvd-rom and all along it was just the chip. i would really like a exchange for an xecuter 2.6 if thats possible. if not i will just exchange it for the Xenium Ice. but PLEASE Contact ME!!!! i beg you!!! and if i do get an exchange for the Xenium Ice. let it hope that its not a faulty chip.

Thanks.
Contact me at: [email protected]
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]