xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Http://www.canmod.com  (Read 144 times)

crazylegs666

• Archived User
Http://www.canmod.com
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »

pretty slow getting my xbox back

nonsense_latin

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2005, 09:43:00 AM »

I recently had CanMod perform some modifications to my Xbox.

I requested an X3 installation, which has worked out great. The X3 Chip's installation feels very secure, and the control panel is secured perfectly to the front of my box. There's evidence that CanMod extensively tested my Xbox before shipping it back to me.

I have a Limited Crystal Xbox, and wanted something cool done with the LEDs. CanMod replaced the Power/Reset LEDs, and installed LEDs in the controller ports. The LEDs are ultrabright blue, which, when combined with the X3 controllers blue status indicator, makes the whole Xbox glow a very nice, and very bright, blue.

I needed to have a bigger hard-drive, which they purchased, installed, and set-up for me.

Another part of my modification request was the installation of USB ports for linux keyboard/mouse use. There have been issues with a V1.6 boxes, and so they offered to order me frontpanel cables, which are presently on backorder.

Overall, the installation went perfectly. I cannot express how much effort this company puts into customer sastisfaction. Throughout the modification there were almost daily emails going back and forth, sometimes me asking questions, sometimes updates on the status of the modification.

I was a little concerned about sending my baby away, but after looking at the results, I'd definatly do it again! Great job CanMod, highly recommended.

DarkKnight_1

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2005, 04:10:00 PM »

smile.gif  Great job!!

BiggerBug

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2005, 11:28:00 AM »

This guy is a great guy to deal with.
I had my Gamecube modded, great work, fast shipping.
I'll definitely deal with him again as well as reccomend him to anyone.
Pages: 1 [2]