xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Http://www.bmmods.com  (Read 965 times)

blindbug

• Archived User
Http://www.bmmods.com
« Reply #255 on: May 05, 2006, 07:34:00 PM »

Order #16256: Purchased Wednesday May 3, 2006 10:57 A.M.... order still has not been processed at all. No confirmation email, order shows up as "Queued: Payment Not Processed" for an In Stock Smart XX.  Don't know if this means that the chip is queued on backorder or that no one has did anything for the order... Don't see a way to cancel the order so I can order from a company that processes and ships immediately.

blindbug

• Archived User
« Reply #256 on: May 10, 2006, 01:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(blindbug @ May 6 2006, 02:05 AM) *

Order #16256: Purchased Wednesday May 3, 2006 10:57 A.M.... order still has not been processed at all. No confirmation email, order shows up as "Queued: Payment Not Processed" for an In Stock Smart XX.  Don't know if this means that the chip is queued on backorder or that no one has did anything for the order... Don't see a way to cancel the order so I can order from a company that processes and ships immediately.

It's been a week now since I initially ordered.  FINALLY the payment has processed.  I wonder if it will take 2 weeks for them to put this in the mail, and an additional 2 for it to get to me...

POOR responsiveness by BMMods for new orders in my point of view.  There are alot of suppliers out there that would have already had this chip on my doorstep... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

blindbug

• Archived User
« Reply #257 on: May 11, 2006, 03:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(blindbug @ May 10 2006, 08:27 PM) *

It's been a week now since I initially ordered.  FINALLY the payment has processed.  I wonder if it will take 2 weeks for them to put this in the mail, and an additional 2 for it to get to me...
POOR responsiveness by BMMods for new orders in my point of view.  There are alot of suppliers out there that would have already had this chip on my doorstep... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

So, the payment 'processed' on May 10th according to my account.  But by my bank records, the payment was processed (and taken out of my account) on May 5th.  It is now 8 days after ordering and 6 days after taking my money out and the (IN STOCK) chip STILL has not shipped...

I am getting really frustrated at this point, no way to contact them, 'online chat' is never active, no phone numbers, the only way to contact them is to submit a ticket.  By the time the ticket is viewed it would be to late anyway.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grr.gif)
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]