xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18

Author Topic: Http://www.bmmods.com  (Read 977 times)

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Http://www.bmmods.com
« on: February 06, 2004, 07:30:00 PM »

Let me be the first.. I had him do some work for me modding some units I didn't have time for.. and the PREMOD customers were down his way near Nashville.. so I subcontracted the work out to him.. he did it in a timely fashion.. and my customers were impressed.

He will get my business again.

san2c

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 02:06:00 PM »

I'm honored to post on the first thread of this...

This guy is great.  I basically knew nothing about modding when I sent him my Xbox and anytime I had a question he would always respond to me ASAP on AIM.  I asked him a lot of questions and he was very patient and professional with his answers.

If your looking to buy a system or get your xbox moded I would highly reccomend doing business with this guy!  His prices are more than fair and his service is excellent.

- Cheers  beerchug.gif

scooper750

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2004, 03:36:00 PM »

Lookformeb is a great source for modding.  Excellent customer service.  Lookformeb kept me informed through the entire process.  I got my modded unit very quickly.  I had questions regarding operation and lookformeb was very helpful.   I was able to contact him by phone and had my problems resolved in no time (user error problems).  This guy is very good.  Would recommend him to anybody.  Hope to do business with you again lookformeb.  Thanks.

3418ahl

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2004, 05:54:00 PM »

Had a modchip installed and significant "other work" done by Shopbmmods and results were GREAT! Speedy service, good work, personalized phone call and IM, would use him again tomorrow!  

brownrd

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 03:19:00 PM »

I ordered a modded XBox with 120 Gig drive. I was a little worried about ordering one as it would be my second try. I had previously ordered one from a fairly well known internet dealer from Canada. What a disaster that was. I ordered the Box on 12/22 and ended up cancelling my order 1/22.
That same night I found Brian's site on the internet. He not only had much better prices (by $100) but he had an AIM name (ShopBMMods) that you could contact him thru. After the frustration of ordering from the other company with no feedback I thought this is too good to be true. But I still wanted an XBox.
So I sent a message to him and he actually chatted with me and I ended ordering his XBox.  
His service and delivery have exceeded all expectations. He kept me informed and in a few days I received my XBox.  I had NO problems and am really enjoying the benefits of the modded Xbos. I mostly wanted it to use a multimedia device in my entertainment system. It works great.  I am positive that if I had problems that Brian would be there to bail me out.
I have recommended him to my friends and if I should need another XBox - I wouldn't consider any other source. Brian gets 5/5 stars from me.
I only wish I had found Brian first.

thrsprj

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2004, 04:18:00 PM »

Great service, did a very slick job. Would recommend him to anyone.

goat_omar

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2004, 07:38:00 AM »

I like most people were unsure about buying a premod. Brian was extremely understanding and even answered all my stupid e-mails. He also made sure I got a samsung drive and didn't charge extra for it. (there are many out there that do). IMHO shop.bmforums.com is the best place to go for all your modding needs. I would definetly do business with him again.  

tipup

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2004, 11:20:00 AM »

Im yet another happy customer of Brians. I ordered a new premod from him and had it 4 days later.I also sent him a unit that had a bad softmod done and he fixed that in 1 day.I have to admit i was a little skeptical about sending it and getting scammed (as in anyone else would be) but i couldn't be happier.The quailty of his work and always prompt to answer my questions online are top notch.I would recommend him to anyone that needs quality work done.
Ill be doing business with him again. Thanks Brian

tipup in wisconsin

phixion

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2004, 06:14:00 AM »

I stumbled onto the xbox modding scene and decided to get a premod since I have never soldered anything in my life. I searched many sites and was taken back at how much a premod with a 120 gig hd would cost. As soon as I was about to order, I came to xbox-scene and happen to find shop.bmforums.com (best prices on the net).

I was always skeptical about sending that much money to anyone but he and I talked on instant messanger for about a week before I decided to take the chance. He seemed to be an honest, stand-up guy so I sucked it up and sent away the money.

A few days later, I woke up and had an xbox beside my bed. It came a lot faster than I had expected; great delivery. Everything was as he said it would be, everything worked and I haven't had a single problem yet. If I do have a question, he isn't hesistant to give me all the help he can.

After showing my cousin my xbox, he is now ready to send his away to him for modding.

Great service, very helping and very professional. I recommend him to any and everyone who needs xbox services.  <

hoye81

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2004, 07:00:00 PM »

There's not much I can add that hasn't already been said about how great Brian's services are, so I'll just confirm what others have posted in this thread and elsewhere.

Brian is an excellent person with whom to do business. Not only does he have the knowledge and experience to consistently and reliably perform these installations/repairs, but he cares about doing exactly what the buyer wants and in the shortest amount of time as possible (I received 3 personal phone calls to update me on the condition of my system and determine what exactly should be done to it). His prices are very fair and quality of service excellent.

The bottom line is that this guy is great, and if there were more people in the world who did business like him life would be a whole lot simpler. I was initially nervous about doing this type of thing through the internet and mail, but everything went very smoothly and Brian was very reassuring.

I will definitely recommend him to people for his services.

Thanks!  <

ZaPhOd

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2004, 02:41:00 PM »

Excellent business, shipped out my item with quickness, great communication, nuff said.  <

DJ-phYre

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2004, 05:38:00 PM »

Installed my chip, super-fast turnaround... and an all around EXCELLENT guy!  <

enrico_p

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2004, 12:21:00 PM »

Brian installed a chip and HDD for me this past weekend. 'Quick turnaround' would be an understatement--I dropped of my box at noon, picked it up at 3:00 the same day. Great price, especially considering the quality of his work. I will definitely recommend him to my friends.

Thanks again.  <

vermilion

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2004, 11:39:00 AM »

Just got my pre mod system and I don't have one bad thing to say about it.  He did  really good job with packing my system for shipping.  When I got it I couldn't even tell that it had been opended.  This guy is great, has great prices, fast shipping, with tracking number.  If you're like me and didn't wanna take a chance at messing up a system trying to mod it yourself, then this is the place for you.    <

EvoX User

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2004, 07:35:00 PM »

Brian is simply AWESOME.  I sent him my xbox for repair and it was simply the best service I could have asked for.  I live all the way in Washington state, but didnt want to send him my xbox at first because he was all the way on the other side of the country.. but you know what? It was 200% worth it.  If trust is your main concern, look no further.
Brian doesnt look for a  way to gouge people.  He would never need to since he is probably 00ber successful with helping people the right way.  If quickness is a concern, hes great at that too!  He also maintained contact with me and answered all my questions promptly.  He is simply the best of the best and I swear, if any of my friends ask me for purchasing xboxs, repairing, etc. He is the first on my list. Thanks again!!!   <
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18