xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28

Author Topic: Http://www.xbox-modchips.com  (Read 1876 times)

Bwsk8

• Archived User
Http://www.xbox-modchips.com
« on: December 31, 2003, 09:29:00 AM »

mad.gif Does any one have a phone #, the address, or the return adress of this comppany could you please pm me with it or post it on the board because thier customer support is horrible. muhaha.gif

Update: Do not buy they dont ship products, mypaysystems.com has a refund option on thier website I tried that and it says it allows 48 hours for the seller to reply but it has been 4 days now and still waiing for refund status. mad.gif

Update: I checked the status agian and now it appears as if I had never put in for a refund, no email nothing I hope its a website error and not a scam, anyways im about to call mypaysystems.com thier customer service number is 1-888-751-0744.

Update: I GOT A REFUND biggrin.gif , mypaysystems didnt get a response from xbox-modchips they told me when I called so they gave me my cash back now hopefully there is allways the possiblity of getting a free modchip. biggrin.gif

aweirdguy

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »

It sounds like my experience is fairly typical:

Ordered 5 chips, have been waiting almost three weeks.
No tracking number, no package, no replies to my emails.
I sent a threat today, will email their merchant and BBB tommorrow. We'll see if any of that gets me my chips any sooner.

As far as I can tell, they pick one week a month to run their buisiness, sometimes they have excellent service, but this month isn't one of these times.

I'll post if my threats help at all.

whackawookie

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2004, 01:31:00 AM »

im also one of the dissatisfied customers of the month. i tried numerous friendly emails, the first one i sent i got a response but it had nothing to do with shipment.  when i emailed back asking about shipment i got ignored...  im very impatient so i just put in a refund request.  wish i read this thread before ordering

M-ACE

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2004, 07:22:00 AM »

Here is my tracking information from Canada Post...

Its Jan 7th and I still haven't received my order yet.

How long does it take to deliver the order? I live in the US.

Date of Event Time of Event Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
2003/12/27 15:45  Out for delivery      
2003/12/21 03:44  Arrival in destination country      
2003/12/19 03:03  Dispatched from origin country      
2003/12/18 22:17  Dispatched from Canada      
2003/12/18 13:10 ALLISTON, ON  Received by Canada Post    

p5100pc3

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2004, 09:52:00 AM »

I've been coming to this site for a couple of weeks now to hopefully get some info on mod chips. While this site has been very helpful, I wish I would have seen this part of the forum when I made my purchase. This website has terrible customer service, I have sent in two emails and got not a single response. I really wish I would have seen this sooner.

What it looks like to me, this website seems to have issues with handling small orders, but big bulk orders seem to flow just fine. I guess they don't realize a customer is a customer is a customer.

Thanks Bwsk8 for telling me about that refund request....i Just put it in.

racosta

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2004, 08:31:00 PM »

javascript:emoticon(':grr:')
javascript:emoticon(':grr:')
These guys really suck. I ordered this last month on the december 14th or 15th. it looked good when it was shipped then returned undeliverable. they never even tried to deliver it. I have been waiting since i ordered it so this is crap!!! javascript:emoticon(':evil:')
javascript:emoticon(':evil:')

2003/12/16 16:24 ALLISTON, ON  Received by Canada Post
2003/12/16 22:21 Dispatched from Canada
2003/12/17 03:08 Dispatched from origin country
2003/12/1719:40 Arrival in destination country
2003/12/24 08:34 Returned, undeliverable

I also sent them emails and no reply, then of course I read this totally after I have stupidly made the order. I then read the mypaysystems refund thingy. I called them and the next day they email me " Oh, we will trace this and let you know what happened to the shipment"

Hello xbox-modchips.crap.com i am still waiting.... oh maybe they will send me the new shipment for the xbox 2 in maybe 2006.

is it me or maybe gates is behind this whole thing laughing at us and still taking our money. just a tought.

RoboChicken

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2004, 02:22:00 AM »

Fuck! I just ordered 5 2.3 lites from these guys a week ago and got my "order number". I check their site and there's no indication that it's been shipped. It's not even a valid UPS number. I've emailed them twice and haven't recieved a response yet. Reading the experiences on this site just now is getting me really worried.

MotoX3style

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2004, 12:51:00 PM »

Oh man, I'm so pissed. Why is it that I had to find this forum AFTER I ordered my X2.3 Lite from them??? Anyway, I ordered it a week ago(impulse buy mad.gif ) and I got the usual autoresponse with a link to track my order. I've been checking constantly, and it still hasn't been shipped. I've sent 3 e-mails to which have not been replied to. I'm pissed!

I sent in a request for a refund earlier today through MyPaySystems, hopefully I will get my refund AND a working chip like a few of you out there, hehe. If not, I don't really care. I just want my money back so I can buy a new chip!!

I will post again in response to this. I would hate for anybody else to get screwed by this crappy site.

babyray2002

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2004, 01:32:00 PM »

I ordered a chip from Xbox-modchips.com in early November, it took over a month for me to recieve me FAKE x-ecuter 2.2pro, which was supposed to include a USB adaptor and the keyboard and mouse I ordered, the usb adaptor and the keyboard/mouse did not arrive. (many other people recieved this problem)  After a series of emails full of LIES by this company they finally acknowledged that the chips were fucked.  THEN they offer to either refund money, or replace the chip with a 2.3lite, given that u reply to the email and tell them which option you would like.  I told them I would like the replacement chip and they GUARENTEED (mind you this means 100% total promise)  that it would arrive before Christmas.  Well, it is now January 13, 2004, and I have recieved NO chip and no reply to me NUMEROUS emails.  Even months after they acknowledged a problem with the x-ecuter 2.2pros they continued to sell them!  I strongly urge that NOBODY deals with these people.  These assholes will dick you ten ways till tuesday and will not give a rats ass if you threaten legal action.  This is single handedly the WORST company I have EVER dealt with.

jk009

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2004, 01:49:00 PM »

Well awhile back I ordered a Matrix Mod Chip. I got it with QUICK delivery.
I thought Ya I got my mod. Time to program and install..
Well when i got that dam think it WOULD NOT Work!!! I tried to return it but they don't believe me.
I would ratte this place a -10/10

MotoX3style

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2004, 11:37:00 PM »

Wow, what a surprise. After I requested a refund, I get an Email from the website telling me that my order has been shipped, yet they provide me with a false tracking number. How cute.

I checked with MyPaySystems about my refund request, and it seems as though xbox-modchips.com hasn't contacted them yet. I hope they never do, haha. I want my money back damnit!!! grr.gif

RoboChicken

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2004, 08:00:00 AM »

OK I finally see some progress--->

01/07/04: I get a reply email with an order number but no tracking number
(RECIEVED) Email Subject- Order tracking information

01/07/04: $182 charged to mypaysystems
(RECIEVED) Email Subject- Reciept Online Payment

01/09/04: I reply to xbox modchips. I'm just noticing now that the email I replied to was '[email protected]' Doh! I think this is where alot of peoples frustrations are coming from. (No reponse - duh)

01/09/04: I send an email to [email protected]. Asking about their wacked ass order status page and why I don't have a tracking number. (No response)

01/09/04: I send the same email to [email protected]. (No response)

01/13/04: After hearing nothing from xbox-modchips I send them a page long letter ([email protected] again) asking them simply for information on where my order is and if it's been shipped or not.

01/14/04: Email recieved from xbox-modchips w/ tracking number (woohoo!)
(RECIEVED) Email Subject- Order shipped

Summary--->

1. Initially recieved "Order tracking information" email telling me squat.
2. After one week and several emails I finally get an "Order shipped" email with the UPS number.
3. Patiently waiting for my chips to arrive.
4. Once I get them I will order again and see what happens the second time around

What they can improve on?--->

Change the initial "Order tracking information" email. And at least explain why the tracking number field is empty and also inform the customer when their item is to be shipped. I mean on one frickin page you have a Tracking number, Processors number, and Order number - thats just confusing. At least explain to me what the heck i'm looking at.

Also tell your customers in the "Order tracking information" email that they CAN'T REPLY TO IT. And that they should email [email protected] for status updates.

Another thing I noticed. I just ordered 5 Xecuter 2.3 Lites. Looks like they're not shipping 2.3b's yet? I hope I don't get fussy 2.3lites that don't like USB power. Luckily I know how to fix that.

Oh and:

Bad Hyperlink: http://www.xbox-modc...img/x22lite.jpg
On image: http://www.xbox-modc...img/x22lite.jpg
From page: http://www.xbox-modc....com/x2lite.htm

Bad Hyperlink: http://www.xbox-modc...img/x22lite.jpg
On image: http://www.xbox-modc...img/x22lite.jpg
From page: http://www.xbox-modc....com/x2lite.htm

Typos from page: http://www.xbox-modc....com/x2lite.htm
*NEW IN X2.2 LITE* (You mean X2.3 LITE right?)
*STILL INCLUDED IN X2.2 LITE* (This is fine)
They still have an old picture of the X2.2 box

From page: http://www.xbox-modc...ucts/index.html
What the hell does "LIKE Xecuter2.2 LITE" mean?

From page: http://www.xbox-modc...ucts/index.html
I see "LIKE" X2.2LITES for $19 each. Yet I click on the link and I get pictures of 2.2PROs that are over twice the price. WTF? Not to mention all the pictures on this page have bad hyperlinks too.  *EDIT* Click on the "Info" link next to these pictures to get to the right pages. Those X2.2 deals are awesome. You get X2.2 Pro's for around $20! The only thing wrong with them is they had bad LPT programmers. That's going to be my next order!

Also, anyone know the main difference with Xecuter 2.3 and Xecuter 2.2?

aweirdguy

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2004, 08:11:00 PM »

You got lucky, that was quick. I ordered my 5 chips on 12/19 and just got a ups tracking number today. I'm assuming that they were just out of chips, and not considerate enough to tell their customers the reason for the delay, or an expected ship date.

Order date to date received should be: 4 weeks

I'm assuming that they ran out of 2.3's a month ago, and we'll receive 2.3b's instead...

Also, anyone know the main difference with Xecuter 2.3 and Xecuter 2.2?

2.3 is compatible with v1.5 xboxes, 2.2 isn't

-={Nexus}=-

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2004, 08:49:00 PM »

fuk shit fuk shit fuk shit.

i've got myself scared now!

ahhhh

i ordered a 10 pack of 2.3 lites from them today jan 14th.

oh damnnn

i hope i haven't been scammed. got my automated response.  i sent them an e-mail just to make contact with me.  to let me know when order is shipped and to have a tracking number.  i paid for one.

oh man.

i will let you know how i get on.

it seems like i can get my money back from the payment system right?

Nexus

marcutio

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2004, 09:44:00 PM »

geez.....I knew I shoulda came here b4 ordering from these guys. *sigh* I just ordered a Matrix two days ago and so I hope I'll get it on time and in proper working order. Man am I worried right now. Oh well if all goes wrong I can still get a refund from paysystems, right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28