xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Http://www.modchip.ca  (Read 800 times)

Ceazer

• Archived User
Http://www.modchip.ca
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2003, 06:35:00 AM »

smile.gif but this noob knew enough to get the chip working even without the bought and paid for and damaged accessorie.  My advice is stay away from them.  As yes they will ship your package but if there is an issue chis just classifies you as a stupid noob and will not listen to anything you say from then on.  He is all about help when it comes to questions about what to order and when it will be there and such but when it comes to I think this product may be bad, you get the old, its not bad its just your too dumb do know how to do it.  Just my 2cents about what i have experienced with them.  Here oh btw I posted almost this exact replay to a thread on www.ps2newz.net it got my post deleted and my ip address banned from there site.   I think that’s why you don’t hear a lot of bad stuff about this place or this guy.

Syntaxer

• Archived User
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2003, 07:01:00 AM »

they're waaaaaay over priced and in my opinion not worth the friendly service etc.

what makes them so special they can price hike up to 30%

alco

• Archived User
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2003, 02:06:00 PM »

ordered 3 days the chip was at my front door very fast and i reco them also for there tech support!!!

phigmeta

• Archived User
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2003, 01:31:00 PM »

I am an idiot .... still not to happy about the backorder thing but .... hey no one else has them so i guess its just how it is sometimes.....

i will say these guys are not so bad after all .... i Just have to many email addresses.

Dirty_core

• Archived User
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2003, 05:22:00 AM »

Wow, I see alot of good things said about these guys, but I wish I could add to it.

I ordered a X2 Pro 9 months ago.  Then it just blew.  Tried to contact them to ask some questions and get some help after spending 3 weeks here in the forums and trying everything but hooking it up to my dog.  Still no luck.  Well lets try the professionals.  Well all I got was rude remarks, and dead ends.  Good experience at the start when it took 3 and a half weeks to get the chip as they neglected to tell me for that long that the chip is outta stock.  Then offer to upgrade me to the pro for an additional 20 bucks and can ship it next day.  By this time I WANTED A CHIP, so I agreed.  Seems I am a sucker for getting things NOW.  Now all I got is a dead chip to stare at and my FRAGgin Xbox.

I guess there has to be a few bad seeds.  I got it!!!

Thanks!

CoRe
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]