xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Http://www.hackershardware.com  (Read 993 times)

RiPpN-N-TrIppN

• Archived User
Http://www.hackershardware.com
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2003, 05:43:00 PM »

littlejon u have been bitching about how bad chris's soldering is well he has repaired 2 xbox's for my customers and both have been perfect jobs you still selling mods and then flashing the TSOP???? you call that a mod for $70 i call that a ripoff  and if he is sooo bad at doing installs then why is he still on your installers list on your webpage
also add what have you done for the xbox community? apart from ripping people off
didnt ozxchip with chris's help produce the first ever legal modchip?
what have you done ???

jamal

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2003, 09:35:00 PM »

HH is ok for just buying mods from. Premodded systems are another matter for some.

Rot doesnt mod consoles.. He sends them out to a place in New York or someshit and has them mod them. They are sorta slow... Would be much easier for him if he hired someone who only did mods for him but umm owell...

scotty6004

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2003, 06:16:00 PM »

Does anyone know if these guys are legit or maybe youve bought from them? It called hackers hardware...http://us.hackershardware.com/links.php
They have a good price on premodded ps2 complete set....$309   Cheapest ive seen so far unless someone knows a place who can meet or beat that price.

testerx

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2003, 08:33:00 PM »

dude look like 3 threads down

http://forums.xbox-s...ST&f=20&t=13021

scotty6004

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2003, 04:04:00 AM »

doh...i guess not then

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2003, 09:16:00 PM »

shutup pussy...I got my money back with almost no effort! Fuck you and your fob ass

This language isn't necessary!  You do not need to reply to every little slam against you!  Lose the hostility.. it isn't warranted.   HACKERSHARDWARE's REP is GARBAGE.  Get over it!

As another poster replies... yah.. nice you got you $$$ back.. lucky bugger.. too bad you didn't get the goods instead!

Anyway.. keep it CIVIL!

ZeeNo

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2003, 03:27:00 PM »

dry.gif

L33

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2003, 04:32:00 AM »

OzXChip is a crock of shit

its just a fucking cheapmod with some other fuckers bios but double the price.

for a similar price get a X2 1mb, fuck that Oz bollocks.

smb

ozxchip

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2003, 05:47:00 AM »

L33, actually the OzXChip sells for $55AUD compared to the X2 Lite that sells for $110-$120AUD.

Thats two OzXChips for the price of one X2 Lite and other than the 1Mb bios why would you want to use the X2 Lite?

And what other choice do we have with the bios when Cromwell is the only option! It's a great bios and is completely legal!

the iceman

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2003, 02:12:00 PM »

Hey guys I kinda know the guy from hackershardware. His problem is as someone stated before is he is simply overwhelmed and unorganized. When he paid to have his banner on xbox-scene.com I do not think he knew what kind oc business he would get. I personally have ordered many many chips from him, and my group "The-XClan" has order tons of mod chips from him. I did have some minor issues with him, but again Paypal fixed the matters and I ended the business I was sending him. What you guys need to understand is this, you need to support the businesses with good reputations . Unfortunately they might not be the cheapest. But you want sound deals, you gotta pay for them. Since then I have switched my distributers from hackershardware, to xboxmodchips.net, and now am just dealing with a guy that has the best damn service in the world for cheapmods.

As far as the xbox that was purchased premoded and then recieved with a flashing red light, honestly that was probably a really quick fix. I personally would have cracked it open and checked D0 before I shipped it back.

But the lesson learned should be , Good companies are hard to find.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2003, 10:30:00 PM »

Spring Cleaning... MERGED!

Pescueso

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2003, 04:25:00 PM »

sad.gif

Pescueso

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2003, 06:23:00 PM »

tongue.gif

tillithz

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2003, 07:54:00 PM »

Well, i was gonna keep quiet until a few questions came to mind PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I JUST WANT TO HELP .. NOT FURTHER FLAME ANYONE.. MAYBE JUST OFFER AN AWAKING

1. What happened to the customer service number you had on your site? with 7,000 sales a month you should more then be able to have a contact number

2. you would say that dealers are the one posting just to bring up their own sites huh?. That’s an awful lot of dealers since there’s a good hundred posts or so flaming HH.  and thats on just xbox-scene

3.  And while we are on the topic of a 100 posts.. why would a single buyer (or 100 buyers) be mad or jealous or whatever that you sell chips at a low price?.. Actually id think people would be happy. Unless of course the service wasn’t there.

4. You still haven’t addressed the issue of talking crap about other sites?. why do you have to do that?.. is it not possible some other site can out perform and provide a quality product? and service?

5. The chat client doesnt seem to work on the HH site either.. how come?

6. Im curious to know why i haven’t seen an advertisement for HH on xbox-scene in a while?

7.  FInally, id pose the question of "if your doing 7,000 sales a month why is that acceptable to have any misdealings?.. in fact why cant you still have a great record? you should be able to hire, maintain and service everyone.. or is that a dream?"

p.s. might want to take these things to heart and better the scene then try to drag it down as its horrible that people have to email a site and say "are you a legit site, cuz i bought from so and so and got screwed"

Pescueso

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2003, 08:01:00 PM »

ohmy.gif

Third, Extreme-Mods is one of the most reliable and professional modchip sites on the net now. You claim you put Extreme-Mods into business the fact of the matter is Extreme-Mods has busted their ass to become what they are today. They are the official US retailer of the Xecuter 2 chip which means they buy directly from the source. I dont recall seeing hackershardware.com as one of the reputable Xecuter resellers on Xecuters main site, do you??
Just look at that Huge Extreme-Mods banner at the top of this page and that will tell ya what the difference is between you and Extreme-Mods.

Now being cheap doesnt mean you provide good service. If you believe that your even a bigger fool than I thought. Matter of fact after shipping costs your chips come out to almost the same price as anyone else maybe a couple bucks difference but yet almost the same. Smart buyers would rather spend the 2 or 3 bucks and know its coming from a reputable dealer.

Bottom line is you have to stop downplaying other dealer sites in the futile attmept to resurect your site and your name. Its just not gonna work and your above post actually proves that ROT  wink.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11