xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Fs Or Trade For Xbox 360 / Xbox Stuff  (Read 130 times)

GISJason

• Archived User
Fs Or Trade For Xbox 360 / Xbox Stuff
« on: July 21, 2012, 02:08:00 AM »

I have 2 PS3s... I've tried to fix without success... I'm just not really into PS3s and just cannot find the joy of fixing them as I'm much more comfortable w/ 360s and know my way around em more than these PS3s...They've been sitting here way too long and taking up space so it's time for them to go!!!! I'm wanting to trade or even sell if the price is right. Make a offer! I'm going to let you decide what the good price should be. Here listed are the issues with them to the best of my knowledge when it comes to PS3s...

Phat PS3
  All works good but the Bluray drive isn't working however it does light up and all that when connected to the board on the PS3 which has a broken clip that holds the IDE cable in place... It's also missing some screws, it has the 4.11 FW on it, I ran a few things off it without issues. Netflix / mini games off the PSN etc... Worked fine so I didn't find it as great as the 360 tossed it aside for months.... Of course I took the 20GB out of it and put it into another project of mine not sure which one so of course your gonna need to reformat the HDD once you get it powered up or I'd do this but I have no PS3 controller or a way to get that done before I ship it off. Also this one doesn't have the SD card slots etc.. Like other Phat models do so I'm guessing its a old one / launch console. I got it as is... With the Bluray drive completly disassembled and I don't have all screws for that drive, IDK why it was disassembled maybe it's broken for sure and needs replacing completely but I'm not sure as the Bluray LED does light up when I have that IDE cable connected with tape.

Slim PS3

PSU Is new in it and it powered up once just fine with that in there but then afterwards it didn't power up anymore so IDK what excatly is wrong with it nor what FW is on it. Couldn't find any fuses or anything that looked burnt out so I have not a clue to what the issue is with it and of course some screws may be missing. HDD was took out of it as well for another project.. Bluray drive looks like it should work good and solid as it's still together and not disassembled like the Phat one was... I got this PS3 in this state off a friend.

Wanted items:
2 Xbox 360 Wireless controllers

Xenon PSU

Xbox 360 Video Cables

v 1.0 Motherboard for a Orignal Xbox & PSU

1.6 LPC rebuild board & Pinheaders for a DuoX GS Modchip.

Or yes make a offer! $$$$$$

Shipping would only be in the USA.

Pictures available upon request!