xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 80 Gig Phat Ps3 3.55 Kmew / Ps Move / Games  (Read 115 times)

SSJ4Gohan

• Archived User
80 Gig Phat Ps3 3.55 Kmew / Ps Move / Games
« on: March 01, 2012, 12:43:00 PM »

Okay, just trying to get rid of my PS3, it mostly just sits there. I have not had much want to get any new games for it. Between Warcraft and the 360, I am more than busy. Have the good old Phat 80 Gig model. Looks dusty in the picture, but it is still in fantastic working condition.

I am willing to sell everything I have as a bundle, or part it out. Just can use a little extra cash, have a few bills I could pay. Or more than likely buy more electronics...

But, to the good stuff.

Phat 80 Gig PS3 model
Two controllers + one usb cable

Looking for around $250 for the PS3 and two controllers.

Two Move Controllers
PS3 Eye + Sports Champions
TV Mount

Thinking $75 for Move, extra controller, and game.

LittleBigPlanet
Ultimate Alliance 2
ModNation Racers
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Thought $10-15 per game sounded fair.

I have been a lurker for a while, my post count doesn't amount to much. But, I am willing to do anything via ebay.

I go by chazlyh on ebay, and my page is http://myworld.ebay.com/chazlyh

EBAY LINK

I am willing to negotiate on any prices, if you want to bundle something let me know what you want, and what you're willing to pay and we can go from there.

You can PM me here, or shoot me an email at chase[dot]hainey[at]gmail[dot]com

Anything purchased will be shipped via USPS in a Flat Rate Box, or UPS if necessary. Tracking numbers will be provided for any method of shipping.

I have the original box for the PS3 and the Move. They can be included upon request. Otherwise they will just come in a box wrapped up.

This is a copy and paste from my original thread on PSX-Scene. Original post plus pictures can be viewed here

lordinfamouz

• Archived User
80 Gig Phat Ps3 3.55 Kmew / Ps Move / Games
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 09:42:00 PM »

Still for sale??