xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ps3made In Japan 60b System New Sealed In Box With Pictures  (Read 75 times)

earlsmith

• Archived User
Ps3made In Japan 60b System New Sealed In Box With Pictures
« on: August 09, 2011, 04:30:00 AM »

i have 1 made in japan ps3 60gb system theis system was bought at walmart and are usa nstc unit was bought when the 60gb and 20gb units was the only ps3 versions it was november been years ago.. These are rare and what makes these rare is they were made in japan not china if you do some research on the internet you will see these are rare... Once again it is new sealed in the box and most of the 60gbs are made in china and after the 60gbs all of the current ps3s are made in china...

KEEP IN MIND I PAID $600 +TAX FOR THis UNIT BUT IM NOT LOOKING TO GET BACK WHAT I PAID IM VERY WILLING TOO LISTEN TO OFFERS AND TRADES ALSO PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE UNITS ARE THE HOLLYGRAIL OF PS3 THEIR 60GB FULLY BACKWARDS compatible
AND ARE VERY RARE UNITS MADE IN JAPAN THOSE WERE ONLY A FEW MADE THEIR
FOR NORTH AMERICA

AS YOU CAN SEE THE OUTER BOX HAS BEEN WRAPED IN BUBBLE WRAP AND  HAVE BEEN STORED IN MY CLOSET A SMOKE FREE PET FREE HOME .. CAN POST MORE PICTURES UPON REQUEST!!

THINGS IM WILLING TO TRADE FOR !!

PS3 SLIM WITH CFW I HAVE ONE OF THESE 60GB UNITS FOR MYSELF AND DON'T WANT TO MOD IT CAUSE I USE PSN

XBOX 360 MODDED FAT OR SLIM NOT BANNED FROM XBOX LIVE!!

PS3 GAMES AND CONTROLLERS AND PLAYSTATION MOVIE GAMES

OR CASH AS ALWAYS LOL

PS IM WILLING TO SHIP FIRST BY UPS WITH TRACKING BUT ONCE YOU SEE THE TRACKING IS VALID I EXPECT MY ITEM TO BE SHIPPED AS WELL

Im a collecter and open to cash or trades

(IMG:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/magnumforce/2011-08-052021_19_50.jpg)

(IMG:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/magnumforce/2011-08-052021_18_31.jpg)

This post has been edited by earlsmith: Aug 9 2011, 11:41 AM

earlsmith

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 12:34:00 AM »

don't be afraid to make offers i am flexable this units is not doing me no good setting in my closet... willing to ship first and provide tracking then the other person ship once they see the tracking is vaild.

looking for a modded 360 like i said fat or slim and unbanned from xbox live or a slim ps3 with cfw and that tradeing even no worrys of having to throw alot in to sweeten the deal..

if tradeing for a 360 i just expect atleast 1 controller and a hardrive rather its 20gb or 250gb.

and if ps3 slim expext one controller and hook ups.. because you will be getting the same thing and i can take more pics with my name in front of it np.....if your looking for the holygrail of ps3 this is it sealed in the box and very low firmwire if im not mistake the factory ps3 50gbs firmwire is the 1. or 2. somthings i can't remeber its been so long.

earlsmith

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 12:59:00 PM »

Still looking for trades and offers

budtoka420

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 06:06:00 PM »

I sent you a pm also could you tell me what firmware this has on it

earlsmith

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 08:31:00 PM »

its factory sealed in the box its the first batch of ps3s that came out at launch in november 2007 i think the firmwire for a launch 60gb is 1.20 or somthing like that its in the 1.s

Ranger72

• Archived User