xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Put Your Ideas Here...  (Read 2081 times)

srelysian

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2004, 12:25:00 PM »

It's a pain to sort through other peoples suggestions before posting, so this may have been suggested before... I don't know.. but my router decides to be a POS every once in a while and drop connections, unfortunately when this happens I have to restart my upload.. and when it restarts.. it starts from 0% so how bout` an option to resume.. or skip files already uploaded .. have it be a user option so it's not forced, that way if you needed to over-write you could.

blackpanther

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2004, 07:28:00 PM »

Idea for game manager.

could you make it so that when you select scan titles it scans all the added folders and gives you a list of all installed games/apps that it finds.. instead of having to select the different folders to view.

ejx982

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2004, 11:11:00 AM »

Team Avalaunch,

Many of these suggestions have already been stated by other users, but I hopped that duplicate suggestions would catch the development teams eye quicker, than 1 time only suggestions.

*FTP Boost Mode
  - "Lite" version of FlashFXP, to FTP Upload (with Boost Mode) Files

* File Extraction
  - Search for Single File in ISO, then Extract, say default.xbe

*Shell Integration
  - Aka SimpleX, right click and make ISO (of folder), or extract ISO, or FTP Upload as is

* File Filtering
  - Automatically removes files from FTP Upload.  Qwix could have a BLACKLIST, such as dashupdate.xbe, update.xbe etc.

* Extra Options
 - Shut down XBOX After Transfer
 - Reboot xbox after transfer (This would allow refresh of listing)

* Batch ISO Creation
 - Select multiple folders for ISO Creation

* RAR Support

Thanks Team Avalaunch!!, great App

ejx982

Pillzburydoofus

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2005, 11:25:00 PM »

All I want is for Qwix to be able to look in more directories than 1 at any given time for games.  Make it configurable!  I currently have games in /F/Games/, /F/Games/Admin/, /G/Games/, and /G/Games/Admin/.  It's especially a pain when I want to save a list of my games and I then have to go and edit the 4 seperate lists together!

The Magician

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2005, 02:44:00 AM »

Multilanguage Support
European language(Italian-French-German-Sapnish)

onewhoknowsitall

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2005, 10:23:00 PM »

itd be great if you could figure out whats in qwix that conflicts with the protowall network drivers and could try to fix that. i mentioned it in this thread originally.

its a great program none the less. its saved me a lot of time and hassle. excellent job.

luciverse

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2005, 09:02:00 PM »

Probably already mentioned before.

An option to set the transfer method to not overwrite if the file is the same size.  

I can not begin to count how many times I get to 98% upload only to have it hang when I run low on space.  Not overwriting everything I already have would help a lot.

mrOh

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2005, 02:26:00 AM »

smile.gif

gehx

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2005, 02:59:00 PM »

Feature for PC side  tracking of last file transfered.  This way if your network goes down you can begin transfer from that point in the ISO instead of having to start all over.  Useful w/ those who have wifi enabled networks.

Redline99

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2005, 07:15:00 PM »

A Feture request would be for Qwix to atleast tell you that the hard drive had become full during the transfer.  Currently for me atleast it will say that everything went ok...which can be a pain because, you have to remember the last item to transfer so you can go and delete it.  You may not even notice that the hard drive filled up until later.

njptrading

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2006, 03:05:00 AM »

Some fantastic suggestions from people - if they were to be implemented this would definitely hands down be the best.

Personally i'm already 99% satisfied with this prog - ive been using it for years, and only encountered problems with a handful of games (dvd2xbox to copy original game on xbox, then create iso onto computer using quix - wouldn't happen. created an iso that was kb's big). Then i'd use an alternative but this is the quickest prog to use.

features that people have mentioned and i'll second (or third or fourth) them:

- command queueing for multiple xboxs. Listing the available xbox's as big icons on the left (instead of the current pull-down menu), so you can select easily. I actually dreamt of that feature. i like setting up transfers and buggering off somewhere else in the house leaving it all to do.

- extract iso's from RARs

- Upload multimedia files (episodes, movies, mp3 albums) to the xbox. not crucial but it'd be a nice feature. It's easy using flashfxp but if quix takes care of everything then less appz to use!

Already this is an awesome program, my favourite. Have always used it since it first released, and my app of choice and recommendation. If no future release was to be made, wouldn't be a prob because this is still fantastic.

I noticed something on the team xecuter front page. The latest post (360 Update), i read at the bottom "btw Quix2 rules!". what's the deal with that? something we dont know? is quix2 coming sooner rather than later? huh.gif

mikejobu

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2008, 06:12:00 AM »

Open up the source please.

Thanks!

CanBert

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2003, 06:26:00 PM »

Enable/Disable boost mode.

Or is there a way to disable it now??

CanBert

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2003, 04:06:00 PM »

Well let's say I have the friend who let's say is mildly retarded and has no clue how to up a game to his box...I just thought would be cool if I could FTP into his box over net and use the load iso feature to do it for him.

Ripping a game from someone else's box to your PC works fine though, just can't Load ISO to his xbox..soon as it sees ava it goes into boost......never thought to try it with evox, but then I don't think Qwix works with other dash's does it?

(You may be thinking ...well if he can set up FTP to Xbox for me he can't be all that retarded..well it was me at his house setting it up so I could get in...)

This post has been edited by CanBert: Oct 18 2003, 11:08 PM

ultrabrutal

• Archived User
Put Your Ideas Here...
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2003, 02:36:00 PM »

* avalaunch.xml editor
* option to add "(REGION)" after game names. makes it easier for me to know when to use videomode switcher (which would be nice to have built into avalaunch)
* function to "clean" games to regain hdd space. remove not needed stuff, like the demos part which is on some games.

That's it for now. Thanks for some cool software. Life just got easier
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5