xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wts Broken Fat Ps3 Cheap Fw 2.80  (Read 90 times)

Twis7eD

• Archived User
Wts Broken Fat Ps3 Cheap Fw 2.80
« on: February 20, 2011, 10:32:00 PM »

WTS Broken PS3. Doesn't read discs.

Up for sale is a fat PS3. From my understanding, it might be the original PS3 that was made. So, I believe it can run PS2 discs(that is, if you can get the drive to work). Comes with all cables(AV and power), 60 GB HDD, the console itself, a controller, a 32 MB memory stick, and Call of Duty 4 if you want it. The console itself is in pretty good condition. There is one mark on the top of it that is about an inch long. Not really a big deal.

The console is currently running 2.80 as its firmware, which I think is pretty good if you want to mod it. Because it is my understanding that the PSjailbreak device only works on certain firmwares(or it used to only run on certain firmwares, I don't know about now). The system is not banned from PSN and is not modded in any way.

The only problem with the console is the fact that if you put in a DVD, bluray, or game, it won't read it. Literally nothing happens. I know nothing about PS3's so I can't do anything about it. Most likely a laser issue.

The console has been taken apart, so the warranty is gone.

Offer up. I have no set price. Located in Illinois. I currently have an Xbox 360 BST thread too. Located here.

Twis7eD

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 07:50:00 PM »

Up for sale is a fat PS3. From my understanding, it might be the original PS3 that was made. So, I believe it can run PS2 discs(that is, if you can get the drive to work). Comes with all cables(AV and power), 60 GB HDD, the console itself, a controller, a 32 MB memory stick, and Call of Duty 4 if you want it. The console itself is in pretty good condition. There is one mark on the top of it that is about an inch long. Not really a big deal.

The console is currently running 2.80 as its firmware, which I think is pretty good if you want to mod it. Because it is my understanding that the PSjailbreak device only works on certain firmwares(or it used to only run on certain firmwares, I don't know about now). The system is not banned from PSN and is not modded in any way.

The only problem with the console is the fact that if you put in a DVD, bluray, or game, it won't read it. Literally nothing happens. I know nothing about PS3's so I can't do anything about it. Most likely a laser issue.

The console has been taken apart, so the warranty is gone. The model number is CECHAO1.

Offer up. I have no set price. Located in Illinois. I currently have an Xbox 360 BST thread too. Located here.

This post has been edited by Twis7eD: Feb 22 2011, 03:50 AM

Twis7eD

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 03:59:00 PM »

The console has been taken apart, so the warranty is gone. The model number is CECHAO1.

Twis7eD

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 12:08:00 AM »

Twis7eD

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 04:36:00 PM »

PS3 Sold!