xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Xbox360 Hacking Bradford/uk  (Read 252 times)

curtis1991

• Archived User
Xbox360 Hacking Bradford/uk
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 04:33:00 PM »

Just to let people know what type of person you are dealing with, saleem_hacks_360s posted the following in my thread which can be seen here: http://forums.xbox-s...&...t&p=4843729

saleem_hacks_360s    
post Today, 09:47 PM
Post #80

6 pages and most are bumps,desperate times me thinks.

laugh.gif

saleem_hacks_360s

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 01:00:00 PM »

if i say thanks to someone for feedback or offer a new service then hows that a bump?

check the dates from my posts and you will see i hardly use this thread i responded due to someone posting after doing rgh for them and added the service.all i see in your last few posts of your thread is constant,bump bump bump! and i actualy made a quirky remark,i wasnt jelous or taking piss yet you took it wrong way and this is your pathetic response.

get your facts correct then come and state a fact other than that bugger off and bump your thread or something,while you bump my thread you might be losing out..

tongue.gif

curtis1991

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 01:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(saleem_hacks_360s @ Nov 29 2011, 08:00 PM) View Post

if i say thanks to someone for feedback or offer a new service then hows that a bump?

check the dates from my posts and you will see i hardly use this thread i responded due to someone posting after doing rgh for them and added the service.all i see in your last few posts of your thread is constant,bump bump bump! and i actualy made a quirky remark,i wasnt jelous or taking piss yet you took it wrong way and this is your pathetic response.

get your facts correct then come and state a fact other than that bugger off and bump your thread or something,while you bump my thread you might be losing out..

tongue.gif

First of all I didn't mention anything about your 'bumps'. I post bumps in order to better expose my thread not out of being desperate, I get customers very regularly but hardly any of them post feedback as I dont bother asking them to.

Your the pathetic one for posting an unnecessary comment in my thread in the first place, so don't try and defend yourself now and make out like im the one in the wrong.

You obviously have nothing better to do with your time than to study my thread and make unnecessary comments. I seriously suggest you think before you speak.

saleem_hacks_360s

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 01:23:00 PM »

where did i say you said anything about me accusing you of saying i bumped my thread?

bugger off and go crying to your mam.

now i am taking offence,i am not trying to defend my actions if you read,or do you think you can read my mind and know how i posted about the bumping in your thread.like you think i posted it out of spite or jelousy?so you think you have to come here and respond like i fired shots so you are retaliating in anger.,

you came and responded in anger and directed me back to your thread.if you cant deal with your actions or the consequence dont persue an action or course of action that has consequences.i can deal with what i did and i did nothing wrong but if you take offence then sorry but i got a life to get on with so bye.

smile.gif

curtis1991

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 01:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(saleem_hacks_360s @ Nov 29 2011, 08:23 PM) View Post

where did i say you said anything about me accusing you of saying i bumped my thread?

bugger off and go crying to your mam.

now i am taking offence,i am not trying to defend my actions if you read,or do you think you can read my mind and know how i posted about the bumping in your thread.like you think i posted it out of spite or jelousy?so you think you have to come here and respond like i fired shots so you are retaliating in anger.,

you came and responded in anger and directed me back to your thread.if you cant deal with your actions or the consequence dont persue an action or course of action that has consequences.i can deal with what i did and i did nothing wrong but if you take offence then sorry but i got a life to get on with so bye.

smile.gif

right here: if i say thanks to someone for feedback or offer a new service then hows that a bump?

By saying the following you actually are trying to defend your actions, if you remember and actually understand what comes out of your mouth: i actualy made a quirky remark,i wasnt jelous or taking piss yet you took it wrong way and this is your pathetic response.

You obviously posted to get my attention and a reaction. I posted here just to let your customers know what sort of person you are, not out of anger.

What consequence? What gives you the right to make such comments in my thread? And if I was in desperate times, what business is that of yours? You obviously haven't got a life, having time to make comments like that in others threads.

saleem_hacks_360s

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 07:02:00 PM »

you want my customers to know what i am like?

you dont know the first thing about me but,i can tell you this,everyone of them people you see giving feedback i have either met or dealt with by post,so i think that makes them more qualified to talk about me (i think i met 90% of them) and thats a tip of an iceberg as most never left feedback

seems to me you are a drama queen and have persistantly posted and tried to discredit my character when you dont know me at all full stop trying to put people off like you want to get rid of the opposition.if you persist next time i will report you to a mod okay.

posting and talking to others when you should be posting to me "i want others"

the bad news is,the world dont revolve around you so just f**k off and create a thread somewhere else and cry there you drama queen.

blink.gif

Pages: 1 [2]