xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: No Mod/repair Service In Your Area? Y Not U!  (Read 51 times)

xrkahn76

• Archived User
No Mod/repair Service In Your Area? Y Not U!
« on: October 12, 2008, 06:47:00 AM »

If you dont have anyone in your area doing any work on xbox 360's, and you are remotely good with electronics and computers, you could be the one in your area doing it.  I have been doing it for 2 years now, and in my area there are just too many people doing it.  This is where you benefit.  I use a computer for all my repair and mod needs.  It contains PDF files with several different instructions, including some PS3 and Wii info.  The PC itself can access all HDD and DVD drives on it's own except for the Hitachi 79 through an external sata cable and power adapter.  I have used it to backup hard drives, DVD firmware, flash old firmware to new DVD drives.   Most drives can be powered with the added adapter, and there is no need for using a 360 for power.  All you need is a Monitor, keyboard and mouse.

The PC is very small.  I frequently traveled with it. It's actually an old CHilibox.
dimensions 11.75" (L) x 10.24" (W) x 5.31" (H )
IPB Image

Comes with a toolkit for opening most video game systems.

Message me at [email protected] with the subject "chilibox" if you are interested.

tags: xbox 360 firmware flash back up mod repair DVD drive computer pc sata connector local service