xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: ~haze~ Mods For *360**wii**xbox**ps2** Any Type Of Mod!  (Read 42 times)

blue01210

• Archived User
~haze~ Mods For *360**wii**xbox**ps2** Any Type Of Mod!
« on: February 29, 2008, 03:50:00 PM »

Back again to give everyone all the latest on the scumbag xboxhaze or Jon or whatever he or his "company" is going by this time.  I still have not received my PS2 back or my Crystal Chip 2.0 SLE Pro, or any promised repairs along with money I provided. What I can confirm is that this _ucking loser is being investigated for FRAUD by the USPS for claiming to have mailed my property on the 13th of February (over a month after I sent it). The Saluda SC Police are investigating him and his "work" for theft of property. Having financial transactions investigated by a credit card company and PayPal, and finally being closely looked at by Nintendo Corporate of America. Don't trust this douche with your property, you will regret you ever tried to do business with him.

"My experience with xboxhaze could not have been worse. He quoted me a reasonable price of $32.00 to repair my PS2 but had difficulty responding to messages. He told me he could repair it but could replace the board for $50.00 mod it with my supplied Crystal Chip 2.0 SLE Pro. This was back in the middle of January. After he received the money I did not get any responses to questions in almost a month period. Finally he sent me a tracking # with USPS (even though he said he would use FedEx). I kept in contact with my local post office for over two weeks when finally they said that it was obvious that he had not sent it and opened an investigation into the matter. They said it was fraud. I contacted xboxhaze several times yesterday and today and explained the situation. He stated that he would refund my expenses but when I calculated them out and sent him a PayPal request he has gone in reclusion, or maybe he's sick again or possible out of town. Whatever the excuse do not trust this guy despite a few "positive" posts. It's not to difficult to have friends and multiple accounts set up to praise yourself. Don't be fooled and robbed like I was, out $82.00 in "repairs", $100.00 PS2, $72.00 Crystal Chip 2.0 SLE Pro, $40.00 shipping and Insurance and other expenses. It's not worth it."