xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dallas Fort Worth -pro Video Game Modifications - Xbox 360 - Wii - Psp  (Read 62 times)

aaronx

• Archived User

ALL OF MY SERVICES ARE 100% GUARANTEED - I AM THE BEST IN THE DFW AREA AND A MASTER LEVEL ELECTRICIAN!

Call 817-726-1982 (send sms TEXT msg -faster- or leave a message) for an appointment.
or email dfwmodders @ gmail .com - located near the 635 / Preston

FAQ

I AM THE FIRST AND BEST MODDER IN DFW, GET THE BEST HERE - LOTS COPY ME BUT NONE ARE AS GOOD.

Been Modding since the Playstation 1, 1995 over a decade of experience!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xbox 360 Modification - 100% GUARANTEED - Over 400 XBOX 360's Modded
Xbox Live Compatible (STEALTHED BACKUPS ARE 100% SAFE ON XBOX LIVE)

Benq - Hitachi - Samsung drives all supported!

ATTENTION: NEW 360's WITH THE NEW FALCON MOTHERBOARD ARE BEING SHIPPED - HERE IS HOW TO FIND YOUR NEW XBOX 360 - All you need to do is look at the UPC symbol and see the 175W, which is the wattage for the newer power supply. This confirms that a Falcon chip is inside and not the Zephyr it reads (203w), which is an older model.

Will not affect the performance of your Xbox 360
Backup copies work just like originals
The modification process takes less than 30 minutes
The modification is completely reversible

FULL REPAIR SERVICE - FIX YOUR RED LIGHTS OF DEATH!!!

This modification will allow the 360 to play backup copies of all Xbox and 360 games. Create a backup copy on a blank DVD and you will never need the original disc again. Instructions and required software for creating backup copies of all your games is included with the service. Games can be copied from the original disc or downloaded from the internet.

Full case replacement mod for the boring old white xbox 360 case! Currently there are 8 colors: Ghost, Diamond Crystal, Ruby Red, Smoke Black, Black Knight, Champange Gold, Ocean Blue, Halo Green, CHROME, Black Knight w/ X Window & blue or red or green LED. We also carry the CHAMELEON CASE w/ 7 DIFFERENT COLORS of LEDs in the X Window. We now carry the BRAND NEW XCM 360 CLEAR HOTROCK CASE, this case has a DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY and has MULT COLORED LED's that change as the system gets HOTTER!!(this is a great case for those of you that worry about over heating issues the 360 is famous for!) We have the new Controller Cases and Case + Controller Mod Combos on sale as well! There are more colors coming in the next few months, So check back often.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nintendo Wii - 100% GUARANTEED - Over 75 Modified

THIS MOD WILL NOT WORK ON WII's PURCHASED IN THE LAST 4 MONTHS
WiiKey Modchip (required)
This works with all ninteno Wii's
Will not affect the wii in any form
Backup copies work just like originals
Play European, Japanese and Gamecube games
PSP (Playstation Portable) - 100% GUARANTEED - Over 600 Modified

PSP SLIMS and Regular PSPs
FULL UNBRICKING IF YOUR PSP IS DEAD
Firmware update to play games from memory cards
Full PSP functionality
PSPs can play PSP UMD games, EVERY SINGLE Old school Nintendo NES, Super nintendo(SNES) and Sega Genesis game and all PLAYSTATION 1 games
NINTENDO DS - 100% GUARANTEED - Over 700 Modified

Play hundreds of nintendo DS titles on your memory card
Games all load super fast due to being played on MEMORY CARD
Requires mod device (flashcard)

Premodded Xbox 360system available - ranging prices upon availablity - but way below retail

Original Xbox modification.

Xbox 360 game replacement cases.

THIS IS NOT A LISTING FOR BURNED GAMES, THEY CAN BE COPIED, DOWNLOADED OR FOUND ON THE STREET. I DO NOT SELL MODCHIPS!

Sorry I do not work on Playstation 2.

YOUTUBE HAS VIDEOS OF MY WORKING HACKS FOR ALL THESE CONSOLES - LOOK FOR YOURSELF!  

da_shatterer

• Archived User
Dallas Fort Worth -pro Video Game Modifications - Xbox 360 - Wii - Psp
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 05:35:00 PM »

How much to get a Xbox 360 drive flashed?