xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: ==== Texas Based $10 Firmware Flash ====  (Read 1575 times)

bigtex1

• Archived User
==== Texas Based $10 Firmware Flash ====
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2007, 08:39:00 PM »

say bro i tried to pm you but it full but yea it should be somebody here to receive it thursday

wutang banga

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2007, 09:14:00 AM »

sent my 360 to you this morning, tracking number is 0305 2200 0000 8240 9573

Crazylegsjr

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2007, 10:05:00 AM »

PM box is full.

Clem

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2007, 03:55:00 PM »

I updated my Live account and now I have the E 66 error message. Can you fix it?

xtreme_360fw

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2007, 12:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(gsudiarystudy @ Feb 20 2007, 12:55 PM) View Post

your PMs were full so I sent an email abotu this, but I dunno if the emails really work, but if you still have the Express sticker thing that has about 3 copies of the express packaging slip from the box I sent you, if you could send those back when you ship the Wii, I need them to get the refund apparently.

Thanks man

Bryan

You got it Brian, I'll be sending the Cyclowiz back to Divineo and I will also be sending you back the shipping invoices for that shipping refund.  Again, I'll be able to install a homemade Wii chip once I get the hex as you're waiting for the replacement Cyclowiz to come in.  Thanks!  smile.gif

QUOTE(buzzcutt @ Feb 20 2007, 07:33 PM) View Post

Hey I tried sending a PM but your inbox is full. Do you do xecuter 3 CE installations on 1.6 xboxes or just 360 modding?

Yes sir, I do other modchip installs as well and offer overnight shipping as well!  PM me to get your box on it's way, thanks!  laugh.gif

QUOTE(bigtex1 @ Feb 20 2007, 09:46 PM) View Post

say bro i tried to pm you but it full but yea it should be somebody here to receive it thursday

My friend wasn't able to get your package out last night but it will be going out today to reach you on Friday!  I'll get you a tracking number tonite bro, thanks!  biggrin.gif

QUOTE(dannyglass @ Feb 21 2007, 02:41 AM) View Post

Only if i lived in the USA in the uk people charge some stupid prices like 110$

I know bro, isn't that crazy?  I'm here to change all that and make the price of these 360 drive flashes nice and low for all to enjoy and benefit from.  The awesome overnight shipping rates I get are a main factor in my unbelievable low prices and guaranteed work!  Trust me, if I was in the UK, i'd do everything to help you chaps get a low cost firmware flash!  smile.gif

QUOTE(wutang banga @ Feb 21 2007, 10:21 AM) View Post

sent my 360 to you this morning, tracking number is 0305 2200 0000 8240 9573

Awesome, I'll be expecting it in the meantime bro!  Thanks!  biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Crazylegsjr @ Feb 21 2007, 11:12 AM) View Post

PM box is full.

Please resend PM bro, I've cleared up some room!

QUOTE(Clem @ Feb 21 2007, 05:02 PM) View Post

I updated my Live account and now I have the E 66 error message. Can you fix it?

I sure can fix that for you bro!  If you have the original firmware or drive key, the price to fix that error will only be the same as a regular flash mod.  I will need your core console as well as the drive so that when I recover it, I'll have the system it was made for to test it out and guarantee my work.  Let me know how you wanna go about it bro so we can get you back to playing!   cool.gif
QUOTE(TMCinDC @ Feb 21 2007, 11:19 PM) View Post

=Xtreme=

Do you have any more tracking numbers you could post?  I appreciate all your help with these mods!
TMCinDC

Almost done with your kid's box bro!  It will be going out Friday to reach you Saturday so your kid will have something to enjoy during the weekend!  Glad I can help you out bro!  smile.gif

UPDATE:
Wow, and it don't stop and it won't stop!!!!!  I've gotten quite a chunk of work this week but am getting thru it all just fine and am ready for some more work after this weekend!  I'm gonna be able to have my girlfriend help me out with keeping my inbox in check since I've been spending more time working on these jobs and a bit of less time on these forums.  If you all need another way to get a hold of me, please email me at [email protected] if my inbox gets full and you can't get your initial message or inquiry through for another way to get a hold of me.  When emailing me, please post your forum name so I know who you are and can keep that inbox organized as well!  Just a quick note:  I'm looking for a new place to move into by next month so I'll be keeping you all posted with the address change when I find a place so keep that in mind when looking to get any work done thru me!  Either way, when I find a new place, I'll post on this thread when I make the move; I will still be able to receive packages to the old address as I make the move so no worries there.  Whew!  Time to get my day started fellas!  I didn't fall asleep till this morning around 8am!  That should about cover it for now!  LOL!

=Xtreme=

wutang banga

• Archived User
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2007, 01:01:00 PM »

biggrin.gif awesome

Crazylegsjr

• Archived User
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2007, 02:57:00 PM »

PM sent and do you flash with xtreme firmware? wait i just realized ur name xtreme i assume thats what you flash them with. haha

xtreme_360fw

• Archived User
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2007, 05:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(wutang banga @ Feb 22 2007, 02:08 PM) View Post

biggrin.gif awesome

That's how I do it!  The only way to do it!  biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Crazylegsjr @ Feb 22 2007, 04:04 PM) View Post

PM sent and do you flash with xtreme firmware? wait i just realized ur name xtreme i assume thats what you flash them with. haha

Sure do bro!  I use Xtreme firmwares for Hitachi and Samsung drives when i flash them!  That's where I got my name from, the coolest form of 360 firmware around!  XTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=Xtreme=

wutang banga

• Archived User
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2007, 05:34:00 PM »

hey xtreme, just curious if you received my box today since the usps site says it was delivered. I'm the one from San Antonio, TX 78201, just surprised by the fast turnaround if it was actually already delivered.  blink.gif

jp110099

• Archived User
« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2007, 09:46:00 AM »

Great job!! I shipped it to him Tuesday via USPS priority mail, and had it Friday morning at 11AM.  Excellent modder.  Thanks again!!!

bigtex1

• Archived User
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2007, 04:36:00 PM »

say bro i sent you a email i was checking to see if you had shipped the xbox yet

wutang banga

• Archived User
« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2007, 07:13:00 PM »

xtreme_360fw is the man, sent in my 360 Wednesday morning and received it today (friday). This is the only guy you should ever consider when deciding on getting your 360 flashed. Thanks again!!!

lpmattht8

• Archived User
« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2007, 06:10:00 AM »

ygpm.

xtreme_360fw

• Archived User
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2007, 07:23:00 PM »

Okay quick update and it ain't good news.   sad.gif

I had packages ready to go out on Friday but my friend wasn't able to make it in time to come pick them up to send them out.  I was hoping he'd help me send them off today (Saturday) but he went outta town to visit his family and well I couldn't impose on his personal plans.  Due to these circumstances and in order to ensure that the shipping discount continues, I'm going to have to start limiting shipments of systems and drives for Monday thru Thursday only.  To those still waiting on their packages will get them shipped out on Monday for sure so you're patience is greatly appreciated.  Anyone looking to send work my way will have to ship on Thursday or Friday so I can get it early in the week and send it out accordingly.  I would hate to begin to annoy my friend since he always has to be there when I get all these things shipped out for you guys and eventually lose that discount so outta respect for him and how much he's helped us all these past couple of months, i hope you all understand.  My price hasn't changed and neither has my awesome service you all have gotten to know and love, just the days outta the week in which i can ship.  Since I only get to see my girl during the weekend, this will benefit me as well.  

If it comes down to it and if you request it, I will ship your packages thru USPS or UPS but it will only be standard 2-3 day shipping so if I send them out on Friday or Saturday, you will get them back by Tuesday or Wednesday.  This would be exactly the same if you wouldn't mind waiting for me to send off your packages on Monday to reach you Tuesday so in essence, it balances out just fine.  Any questions or concerns please email me at [email protected] since my inbox keeps getting full time and time again.  Thanks!

=Xtreme=

bigtex1

• Archived User
« Reply #104 on: February 25, 2007, 06:48:00 AM »

say xtreme i sent you a email to see if you could ship by ups ground let me no if you can
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14