xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: ==== Texas Based $10 Firmware Flash ====  (Read 1579 times)

PedoJuco

• Archived User
==== Texas Based $10 Firmware Flash ====
« Reply #180 on: July 15, 2007, 09:08:00 PM »

O.K. Who's ready to call the cops now, this is ridiculous.

compuguy01

• Archived User
« Reply #181 on: July 16, 2007, 06:51:00 AM »

Yeah I think your right Pedo lets start calling, he's obviously trying to f**K us.  I've been talking to him all week last week on the phone and its been excuse after excuse.  Then Friday his phone was off the whole day and I even had a UPS Label waiting for him at a local store so he couldnt give me any more damn excuses. Now he's not even answering his phone, but its on.  SOB  I'll see if my bud is going to call them, but he doesnt have a system of mine, I did get a system from him but its 3 rol on me after about a month after getting it from him.  So I've been waiting on a replacement system which he keeps telling me its gonna happen along w/ my buddies system that I sent him months ago.  We'll see if he answers his phone today.  grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif

PedoJuco

• Archived User
« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2007, 12:31:00 AM »

QUOTE(dalton4life @ Jul 17 2007, 03:48 AM) View Post

I haven't read every page, but it looks like he's scammed you guys I'm sorry to say.  It's happened to be with a different guy and and a pre-modded PS2 a few months about so I know how you guys feel somewhat.  Basically if someone is charging way less than anyone else is for a service there's a good chance he's a scammer.  $10 is just too cheap for someone to be charging for flashing IMO.

You said it best "I haven't read every page"

The guy actually had excellent feedback from many members and then it all went to crap, it's about 1:00 AM now so I'm going to bed but I will be calling the cops tomorrow morning. the numbers are a few pages back and I advise everybody to do the same.

PedoJuco

• Archived User
« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2007, 12:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(cparka23 @ Jun 24 2007, 09:10 PM) View Post

Well, its too bad that it has come down to this.  Here is the phone number for the Harlingen police that I scooped.  Below are the some of the officers in the division.. If you call, please send me a PM.
Investigative Services Division
956-216-5400  Ext. 5419

Captain Ramon Vela

Sergeant Carlos Cantu
Crimes Against Persons

Sergeant Richard Turner
Crimes Against Property

Sergeant Mike Garcia
Special Investigations Unit

Thants the info, now its up to us what we do with it, I know I'm calling and like I said the more complaints the higher the priority.

godofwar2k

• Archived User
« Reply #184 on: July 17, 2007, 08:45:00 PM »

Wow I can't believe this happened. I used this guy back in December and everything was great. I've been reading through the pages and it seems things started going bad once he lost the employee discount. He probably found out that shipping on each system was going to run him 30 dollars and he wasn't willing to go into the negative. He probably found himself with 30 systems. That's 900 dollars worth of shipping. This is still no excuse and I think it's horrible what he's done to you all. It seems every good guy eventually turns bad.
I'd watch out what you say to the police. Modding is illegal in some states. They might just go to his house and seize everything, and you'll never get anything back. I'd look for someone in his area that would go to his house. Like a body hunter or something.

PedoJuco

• Archived User
« Reply #185 on: July 18, 2007, 07:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(yourmamas mama @ Jul 19 2007, 01:21 AM) View Post

boy was it easy to sign up with a new account now i could be any one looking at this post even Greg and laughing...which im not but if you see lots of new people with very few post saying what a great deal this is be very careful
by all of you saying im giong to call the cops for weeks and not doing so don't you think this guy just gets more brasin .....nothing is illegal about you sending a system out to have something done to it ,at the very most it would be Greg that would be busted for modding not you ....what makes you think this jackass isn't already back with a new member id for xbox-scene saying OH you should wait and not call the cops

So true, I actually called the cops yesterday, but had to leave a messege with the investigations unit. They haven't called me back yet so I NEED MORE PEOPLE TO CALL SO IT IS HIGHER PRIORITY

chorizo1

• Archived User
« Reply #186 on: July 18, 2007, 07:29:00 PM »

ok, If you have NO BUSINESS with the Original Poster, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD,

Mutes, and suspensions are gonna start being given to all you Thread Crappers.

So, If your xbox or other system is not in question here, kindly keep your opinions to yourself.

compuguy01

• Archived User
« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2007, 07:03:00 AM »

QUOTE(PedoJuco @ Jul 20 2007, 07:08 PM) View Post

Chorizo1, looks like you were able to talk to Greg a few days back. Do you have any contact with him. IS ANYBODY ELSE GOING TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN SIT AND WAIT???

Hey Pedo, who did you talk to at the PD in Harlingen?  I want to call them today.  And did anything get accomplished by calling them?

Htownmalu

• Archived User
« Reply #188 on: July 26, 2007, 07:18:00 AM »

i am actually thinking about taking a road trip to see Greg to get back the Wii.

PedoJuco

• Archived User
« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2007, 07:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(compuguy01 @ Jul 26 2007, 02:39 PM) View Post

Hey Pedo, who did you talk to at the PD in Harlingen?  I want to call them today.  And did anything get accomplished by calling them?

I had to leave a voicemail with the Investigations unit, but they did not return my call so I need more people to call so they know this is for real.

Also Ive left Greg about 20 voicemails and e-mails now with no response . So he is just asking for it.

PedoJuco

• Archived User
« Reply #190 on: August 01, 2007, 10:38:00 AM »

*UPDATE*

I finally talked to the Harlingen PD. They took all the info down but advised me to call my local PD (from where the item was shipped) and give them all the info so that they could work together and get my 360 back. So I would advice everybody to do the same, I will keep updating you as this progresses but then again you need to do the same so the priority on this is higher.

Htownmalu

• Archived User
« Reply #191 on: August 08, 2007, 07:03:00 AM »

i have called also but had to leave a message

PedoJuco

• Archived User
« Reply #192 on: August 08, 2007, 12:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(Htownmalu @ Aug 8 2007, 02:39 PM) View Post

i have called also but had to leave a message

Call Again, They didn't return my call the first time I called.

XfrostX

• Archived User
« Reply #193 on: August 17, 2007, 07:46:00 PM »

do you mod wiis and how far is rio grande valley from houston thanks i hope u respond

XfrostX

• Archived User
« Reply #194 on: August 18, 2007, 10:42:00 AM »

hey im in houston do u mod wiis ? where do you live how far am i from u
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14