xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Xbox / 360 / Wii Mods Repairs Manchester  (Read 407 times)

ash1471

• Archived User
Xbox / 360 / Wii Mods Repairs Manchester
« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2009, 03:53:00 AM »

Thanks for the feedback. Website has been updated with new lower prices.

ASH

AnnoyedCustomer

• Archived User
« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2009, 05:28:00 AM »

You have had my box for 3 months now. Any sign of it being ready? I would phone again, but you keep hanging up.

What is your policy on refunds?

ash1471

• Archived User
« Reply #182 on: May 31, 2009, 03:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(AnnoyedCustomer @ May 30 2009, 12:28 PM) View Post

You have had my box for 3 months now. Any sign of it being ready? I would phone again, but you keep hanging up.

What is your policy on refunds?

If I have had your box for 3 months how come you only joined xbox-scene yesterday to get my details??

Every job I do I aim to do it the same day and post it back the same day if not the next.

Why dont you go and get a life instead of trying to ruin peoples feedback.

ASH

djpaulos

• Archived User
« Reply #183 on: June 08, 2009, 03:25:00 PM »

i must add, massive thanks to ash - i was at my wits end, and he has flashed my lite-on for me - quick service, and kept informed throughout - highly recommended!

AnnoyedCustomer

• Archived User
« Reply #184 on: June 10, 2009, 05:39:00 AM »

QUOTE(ash1471 @ May 31 2009, 10:05 AM) View Post

If I have had your box for 3 months how come you only joined xbox-scene yesterday to get my details??

Every job I do I aim to do it the same day and post it back the same day if not the next.

Why dont you go and get a life instead of trying to ruin peoples feedback.
ASH

No information on your policy on refunds then. All your feedback is from people who have just joined, with zero posts. You wouldnt be writing your own feedback would you? You obviously dont like the real thing.

I had a life on xbox before you got hold of it. Why are people like you allowed to manipulate forums for false advertising.

You should wear a Steston and ride a horse.

I wait with amusement to the following posts from new members with zero posts singing your praise.

GamerAsh

• Archived User
« Reply #185 on: June 12, 2009, 10:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(AnnoyedCustomer @ Jun 10 2009, 12:39 PM) View Post

No information on your policy on refunds then. All your feedback is from people who have just joined, with zero posts. You wouldnt be writing your own feedback would you? You obviously dont like the real thing.

I had a life on xbox before you got hold of it. Why are people like you allowed to manipulate forums for false advertising.

I wait with amusement to the following posts from new members with zero posts singing your praise.

You are trying to ruin his feedback obviously. I've been to Ash numerous times and he has been of great help to me and my friends.

ash1471

• Archived User
« Reply #186 on: July 06, 2009, 04:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(AnnoyedCustomer @ Jun 10 2009, 12:39 PM) View Post

I am shocked that you keep trying to ruin my feedback> Dont or cant see what the point is.

I am going to get a moderator to check your ip address to see if you are a disgruntled modder from my area.

Do me and everyone else a favour . GROW the **** up. I earn a good living from a full time job in computer repairs and do modding in my spare time. A poxy 360 is an Hour and a halfs work to me why would I steal one.

Get a grip mate.

ASH

ash1471

• Archived User
« Reply #187 on: October 02, 2009, 06:15:00 PM »

PS3 LASER REPLACEMENT NOW AVAILABLE.

PS3 YLOD FIX WITH 90 DAY WARRANTY AVAILABLE

PS3 NO DISPLAY FIX ALSO AVAILABLE.

ASH

90 DAY WARRANTY NOW GIVEN ON ALL REPAIRS.

AnnoyedCustomer

• Archived User
« Reply #188 on: November 10, 2009, 03:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(ash1471 @ Oct 3 2009, 01:15 AM) View Post

PS3 LASER REPLACEMENT NOW AVAILABLE.

PS3 YLOD FIX WITH 90 DAY WARRANTY AVAILABLE

PS3 NO DISPLAY FIX ALSO AVAILABLE.
ASH

90 DAY WARRANTY NOW GIVEN ON ALL REPAIRS.

So without bothering to explain your refund policy to anyone daft enough to trust you with their console, you want to deprive PS3 owners of their game machine and perform your usual bodge job.

90 day warranty, that's a laugh, I didnt get any warranty and am still chasing my money.

Moderators on here should take notice of your using this forum to advertise your less than satisfactory services.

Your obviously "home on the range".

ash1471

• Archived User
« Reply #189 on: December 03, 2009, 10:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(AnnoyedCustomer @ Nov 11 2009, 12:42 AM) View Post

So without bothering to explain your refund policy to anyone daft enough to trust you with their console, you want to deprive PS3 owners of their game machine and perform your usual bodge job.

90 day warranty, that's a laugh, I didnt get any warranty and am still chasing my money.

Moderators on here should take notice of your using this forum to advertise your less than satisfactory services.

Your obviously "home on the range".

IVE NOT STOLEN FUCK ALL FROM YOU OR ANYONE ON HERE YOU RETARDED FUCKWIT. GET TO FUCK AND GET A LIFE.

TROTTERS INDEPENDENT TRADERS HAS CEASED TRADING FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE wink.gif

xboxgamer733

• Archived User
« Reply #190 on: December 04, 2009, 08:16:00 AM »

AnnoyedCustomer:

You've been going at this ordeal for six months, yet you've never publicly provided any details as to how or why 'ash1471' has scammed you. I'm going to give you a short period of time to back-up your accusations; if you don't, your account could be suspended for posting false feedback.

To other customers of 'ash1471'

I've been contacted by him to close this thread, since he has decided to no longer offer modding services of any kind. However, this topic will remain open for a few days, in case any last-minute customers [other than 'AnnoyedCustomer'] have any feedback to post.

As stated in these B/S/T forum rules, Xbox-Scene does not claim responsibility for any bad transactions that occur through the forums, nor do we make it an effort to police everyone's topics for any sort of activities. If we happen to notice that someone is being a dishonest buyer or seller, though, we will deal with him/her accordingly. That is the main reason why I've decided to leave this topic open.

If no conclusion is reached soon, this topic will just be closed, and suspensions handed out to the appropriate members.

Vejita

• Archived User
« Reply #191 on: December 05, 2009, 11:17:00 AM »

Ash,

Do you do JTAG installs?

matt186

• Archived User
« Reply #192 on: December 06, 2009, 06:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(ash1471 @ Dec 6 2009, 12:39 AM) View Post

Will be doing next week mate. Just setting one up as we speak.

ASH

Another person here hoping for a JTAG install - you based in Stockport

ash1471

• Archived User
« Reply #193 on: January 08, 2010, 05:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(matt186 @ Dec 6 2009, 03:00 PM) View Post

Another person here hoping for a JTAG install - you based in Stockport

Yes mate prices are.

Full jtag install wires removed afterwards with full gentoo instructions £40

Full jtag install with all wires (LPT) Left intact for lpt update and instructions £60

ASH

ash1471

• Archived User
« Reply #194 on: January 13, 2010, 03:50:00 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14