xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Johnnyzmodz.com Back Up For Business This Week!  (Read 25 times)

chef knives set

• Archived User
Johnnyzmodz.com Back Up For Business This Week!
« on: November 19, 2009, 02:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(fire2501 @ Nov 21 2005, 05:28 AM) View Post

By the end of this week johnnyzmodz.com based out of calgary, alberta, canada will be back up for business taking orders and doing repairs and installs again... sorry to all those that needed to wait to get their xbox or w.e else fixed, but we are ready to tackle your requests again!

for those of you dont know johnnyzmodz.com is a canadian modding business based on the logic of services then products. Although we offer products to our customers we feel Canadians needed a more reliable source for more reliable services, installs, and REPAIRS! which is our biggest seller.

Please feel free to check out the site once it is back up and running later this week, and leave suggestions/comments on the board. If you need to make a request either pm me or contact me through the website! thanks all!

This post shows your concern towards the customers. Maintain the same in future. Thanks for posting this information.

BigSteel

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 10:25:00 AM »

Just curious as to why you are posting on a thread that is 4 years old.  Johnnymodz will not be back in business...

kelvinlars

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 02:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(fire2501 @ Nov 21 2005, 05:28 AM) View Post

By the end of this week johnnyzmodz.com based out of calgary, alberta, canada will be back up for business taking orders and doing repairs and installs again... sorry to all those that needed to wait to get their xbox or w.e else fixed, but we are ready to tackle your requests again!

for those of you dont know johnnyzmodz.com is a canadian modding business based on the logic of services then products. Although we offer products to our customers we feel Canadians needed a more reliable source for more reliable services, installs, and REPAIRS! which is our biggest seller.

Please feel free to check out the site once it is back up and running later this week, and leave suggestions/comments on the board. If you need to make a request either pm me or contact me through the website! thanks all!

Thanks for updating this information with us.