xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

Author Topic: MoorePower ModChip Installer Michigan, Louisiana All systems All Mods  (Read 1434 times)

Monkey Bread

• Archived User
MoorePower ModChip Installer Michigan, Louisiana All systems All Mods
« Reply #270 on: December 29, 2008, 01:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(compmike19 @ Dec 20 2008, 12:41 AM) *

That is unless he steals your system then never responds back to you.

223 DAYS WITHOUT MY PS2!!

Wow, you too huh?  He kept the claim money from Fed Ex on my damaged in transit Wii.  It's somewhere several pages back in this thread now, but I see he's still got his non-tenured user names on here sticking up for him...this guy is shady at best, and a thief & fraud at worst.  There's plenty of other reputable modders on here--avoid this guy at all costs.

This post has been edited by Monkey Bread: Dec 29 2008, 09:07 PM

MoorePower

• Archived User
« Reply #271 on: January 01, 2009, 10:19:00 AM »

Ha Ha money your funny whay money did I keep of yours?  did you pay for insurance?  did you wait for them to settle the claim??  did you insult my family???  I owe you nothing

and compmike...  lets get the numbers right...  you bought a pre-modded system. I SENT IT TO YOU, there was a problem with it playing ps1 games and hhd issues  but it still worked... you mailed it back to TOM who had it up till 2 1/2 months ago oh and i had to order a new replacement chip that took like 1 1/2 months from japan.  when i got it hurrican ike and the other one made it so i could not work on it NO POWER, then I had a divorce i went though and had to move back to michigan  so you want to say 2xx days no system make it the right numbers ok  and your system will be mailed out tomorrow when the mail system is back up and a tracking number pmed to you.

LIKE I SAID i would get your v4 fixed or i would send you my v10 that has been pampered with a new laser in it...  and thats what i am doing i got the hhd working on yours just not ps1 games  so i am sending you my ps2 with a dms4 lite chip installed you can add the apps to install the toxic os on your memory card.

anything let me know but monkey, comp  keep the facts striaght and the numbers right.

JulieWray60

• Archived User
« Reply #272 on: January 01, 2009, 02:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(Monkey Bread @ Dec 29 2008, 09:42 PM) *

but I see he's still got his non-tenured user names on here sticking up for him

Ya better not even think of including me to your imaginary list of  "non-tenured user names"

JulieWray60 is another "nick" cause of my *ban. WiiiiiiKats - WiiCatz - WiiiiiiiCats....and other closly releated "nicks"
*banned cause I would not stop putting the heat on the scammer known as XBOXHAZE

I was personally responsible for bringing XBOXHAZE to his knees......and eventual arrest. [so im quite familiar with the scammers on this forum]

I ended up using Jeremiah and he took great care of me. He responded immediatly to my PM...[as he did the first time] . He gives you a phone number and answers your calls.

Out of the 100's of threads in MOORE'S, there are EXACTLY TWO [2] folks with issues. One was obviously a shipper issue. Other one just sounds like it was a cluster fuk from day one.

So, obvious from the thread count here..... Jeremiah has a 99% Golden Record.  Plenty of satisfied customers who obviously were happy doing business with him.

This post has been edited by JulieWray60: Jan 1 2009, 10:54 PM

MoorePower

• Archived User
« Reply #273 on: January 01, 2009, 03:20:00 PM »

hey JulieWray60  thanks  yes the ps2 was a big mess but as i said i shipped it to him and then we found the ps1 disk not reading problem  and TOM was working on the problem  comp mike will have a tracking number tomorrow and his system tuesday i think  and i am sending him my baby since i do not play ps1 games  HIS system works 99%  all but ps1 back ups  dont know why lol....  so he will have my system like i told him.

Take care and hope everyone has had a safe new years

moon1287

• Archived User
« Reply #274 on: January 02, 2009, 01:41:00 AM »

Hello..

Im located in Michigan and was wondering what your prices would be for liteon 360 flash?

Monkey Bread

• Archived User
« Reply #275 on: January 02, 2009, 11:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(Monkey Bread @ Dec 29 2008, 03:42 PM) *

There's plenty of other reputable modders on here--avoid this guy at all costs.

compmike19

• Archived User
« Reply #276 on: January 03, 2009, 01:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(MoorePower @ Jan 1 2009, 04:56 PM) View Post

hey JulieWray60  thanks  yes the ps2 was a big mess but as i said i shipped it to him and then we found the ps1 disk not reading problem  and TOM was working on the problem  comp mike will have a tracking number tomorrow and his system tuesday i think  and i am sending him my baby since i do not play ps1 games  HIS system works 99%  all but ps1 back ups  dont know why lol....  so he will have my system like i told him.
Take care and hope everyone has had a safe new years

I'm getting a tracking # and system back. Fell free to PM me or post it when it's shipped.

238 Days without my PS2

compmike19

• Archived User
« Reply #277 on: January 08, 2009, 10:36:00 AM »

Did the PS2 ship it out, do you need my address again?

MODMANMIKE

• Archived User
« Reply #278 on: January 11, 2009, 01:44:00 AM »

Hey there michigan!! we have the lite-ons down to a science now PM myself, biggrin.gif  modmanmike or  biggrin.gif jerimiah for details. 1.5 fw is out for all except hit drives. thanks

MODMANMIKE

• Archived User
« Reply #279 on: January 15, 2009, 03:46:00 PM »

Bump

djp

• Archived User
« Reply #280 on: January 15, 2009, 07:28:00 PM »

I want my fucking systems back or I will be filing charges. Either that or you better send me enough cash to replace them.

This guy stole a lot of systems stole from me, avoided me, had his mother tell me he was in jail, now i see him posting on here. I want my shit back or I am filing police charges

MoorePower

• Archived User
« Reply #281 on: January 16, 2009, 05:23:00 PM »

OMG  djp are you still smoking crack????

I stole them????   how about I called you for 2 months leaving messages with you girl/wife and everytime i called you where in the shower  and funny never called me back  now ummmm 2 years later i stole them  dude thats harsh  i have been posting on here and even left you pmz and pmed your xbox live name so shove the i stolw systems from you up your ass ok......

now thats that over  give me your number and i will call you once again so we can settle up... see how easy that was..

just got my internet back up  mike you will have a tracking number posted to your pm tomorrow after i leave work.

anything else just e-mail me or pm me

djp

• Archived User
« Reply #282 on: January 17, 2009, 05:39:00 PM »

You disappeared, I never once got a PM from you, Nor did you contact me on xbox live.

I am temporarily in Vegas now, Ill Pm you my address to send my stuff

MoorePower

• Archived User
« Reply #283 on: January 18, 2009, 08:05:00 PM »

and just so you know I was in a fight and did end up going to county for 5 months so my mom was not lying to you when she told you   but  we sill take care of this just watch the words being used since i did not just run away  i have been posting a lot on here

compmike19

• Archived User
« Reply #284 on: January 19, 2009, 08:29:00 PM »

Tracking # ?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21