xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21

Author Topic: MoorePower ModChip Installer Michigan, Louisiana All systems All Mods  (Read 1443 times)

boringdays

• Archived User
MoorePower ModChip Installer Michigan, Louisiana All systems All Mods
« Reply #240 on: October 23, 2008, 03:40:00 PM »

I've come to the conclusion that I'm just getting my 360 back whenever the hell Jeremiah feels like it. I've been trying to be patient but his lack of communication and empty promises aren't exactly helping. I've called him at least 5 times today with no response.

compmike19

• Archived User
« Reply #241 on: October 23, 2008, 04:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(MODMANMIKE @ Oct 13 2008, 08:38 PM) View Post

Hi all modmanmike here i have been in touch with jerimiah regarding all systems he is back in michigan now all systems will be shipped out this weekend. compmike he said something about swithing out his own ps2 for yours u will be taken care of as well . thanks for your patients all . Mike

boringdays

• Archived User
« Reply #242 on: October 24, 2008, 09:49:00 PM »

I did go pick up my system earlier from Jeremiah. My 360 is working great at the moment, I've tested a few games now.

I can't make excuses for why he's taking so long with some of you guys, but it is apparent that he's still having problems from having just moved across the country. Either way Jeremiah does seem like a good guy, so I've got faith that he will get you guys your systems back sooner or later.

compmike19

• Archived User
« Reply #243 on: October 25, 2008, 08:01:00 AM »

Glad you got your 360 back, hopefully we will see ours soon.

MODMANMIKE

• Archived User
« Reply #244 on: October 28, 2008, 10:17:00 PM »

hey all mike here jerimiah is getting unpacked and back up and running in michigan again ive been in contact with him every couple days . we r here to serve u right.we can now do the dreaded lite ons with no problems pm me or jerimiah. thanks

compmike19

• Archived User
« Reply #245 on: October 30, 2008, 05:51:00 PM »

Anyone got word on what's going on with our systems? Or anyone heard from Jerimiah?

This post has been edited by compmike19: Oct 31 2008, 12:52 AM

logicbomb.de

• Archived User
« Reply #246 on: October 31, 2008, 11:29:00 AM »

Hi all,

In Royal Oak, MI    looking to have my benq drive modded, but currently getting color glitch/no-video error and the mobo will probably need x-clamp fix and heat gunning.

Is this something you guys can work with?

Send me a PM.

Thanks!

LtDan313

• Archived User
« Reply #247 on: October 31, 2008, 03:18:00 PM »

I live in Michigan. Can you switch out my lite on drive and mod it for me without shipping it to Louisiana?

Jason4457

• Archived User
« Reply #248 on: November 03, 2008, 03:26:00 AM »

Hi, I'm from Michigan and am looking to get my X-Box modded. At first this one seemed promising, but there seems to be a lot of negative feedback as of late. If you can't get these guys items back to them finished how can someone like myself be assured I won't end up in the same boat; out an X-Box apparently.
Basically I'm looking for some assurance that the person I send my system off to is trustworthy and will do what they said in a timely matter. If anyone reading this knows someone that fits that bill, please drop me a line.

Thanks

Jason

MODMANMIKE

• Archived User
« Reply #249 on: November 03, 2008, 08:38:00 AM »

Either myself MODMANMIKE or jerimiah will personally take care of your need. jerimiah recently moved back from louisiana  any systems he had were all finished and shipped out.I know that for a fact.comp mike he took his own machine to repair yours.comp mike its not like he just ignored u he has tried to address all issues with your machine,and not run off with it.me personally dont mess with the ps2.thanks for your patients

compmike19

• Archived User
« Reply #250 on: November 03, 2008, 02:48:00 PM »

My machine has been shipped? I'll be on the lookout for it. No one has contacted me and said anything, no email, no PM, phone call, or post on the board to tell me whats going on.

LtDan313

• Archived User
« Reply #251 on: November 06, 2008, 05:23:00 PM »

I still need a response on if you can swap and mod my lite-on console.
And i need one console RROD fixed.

This post has been edited by LtDan313: Nov 7 2008, 01:24 AM

compmike19

• Archived User
« Reply #252 on: November 06, 2008, 05:56:00 PM »

It's thursday and my PS2 still has not shown up. If all systems are finished and shipped out where is it, what was the tracking number?

QUOTE(MODMANMIKE @ Nov 3 2008, 11:14 AM) *

Either myself MODMANMIKE or jerimiah will personally take care of your need. jerimiah recently moved back from louisiana  any systems he had were all finished and shipped out.I know that for a fact.comp mike he took his own machine to repair yours.comp mike its not like he just ignored u he has tried to address all issues with your machine,and not run off with it.me personally dont mess with the ps2.thanks for your patients

This post has been edited by compmike19: Nov 7 2008, 01:58 AM

compmike19

• Archived User
« Reply #253 on: November 07, 2008, 09:39:00 PM »

Funny that if my PS2 shipped out that I still don't have it, I'm 3 days maximum away from it, and it's not been delivered another week. Every time you post it's the same thing it's done and shipped, but it never shows up. Jerimiah also will not answer his phone anytime I call or return my calls, or attempt to contact me in any way.

So what is the deal????

compmike19

• Archived User
« Reply #254 on: November 13, 2008, 11:58:00 AM »

188 Days without my PS2! And still no reply of when it will get here.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21