xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: FallsInc Feedback Thead  (Read 195 times)

FallsInc

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« on: December 24, 2004, 07:37:00 PM »

FallsInc Feedback Thread

This post has been edited by FallsInc: Sep 28 2007, 07:13 AM

Civ

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 07:55:00 AM »

Falls Inc Did a great job on my xbox it needed repair from a bad EEPROM flashing, where most xbox modders couldnt or wouldnt touch my box he was willing and able to fix it.  (solid green LED, no video/audio, dvd tray would not eject)  Sent it to ohio from NYC and returned promptly.  Thanks alot Falls Inc.  Would do business with you in the future, also if my friends or myself have any mods that needs to be done I'll be going to you!  :)

:beer:

This post has been edited by Civ: Jan 4 2005, 03:55 PM

hockeycoachdoug

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 06:53:00 AM »

I had a badly modded Xbox from another installer.  Falls Inc was able to fix everything and now works great.  Incredibly fast service (same day), and very reasonable fees.  Highly recommended.  Have already recommended him to 2 others.  Great job.  Sorry to gush, but I was very happy after a bad experience with another installer.

NukeleaR

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2005, 11:57:00 AM »

Fallsinc did some great repair work on my box.  Everything is working %110 after a sloppy chip install by a local guy.  Very quick turnaround and great communication, he is highly highly recommended!  Plus you can't beat the price.

The Fiend

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »

I might swing by your place sometime, I live close and I may be needing some assistance if I can't fix my issue by myself!

The Fiend

Troystang

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2005, 11:30:00 PM »

Hey there. I'm very interested in having you mod my x-box. Im not sure what version I have, probably a 1.0. When you install the modchips do you do everything necessary to play backups (dashboard etc.)? If so let me know I have plenty of cash at hand and Im close by. Thanx

Seipher

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2005, 11:18:00 PM »

I have a v1.0 xbox that has seen some rough times, and has decided to frag on me. The d0 has been scrapped pretty badly, and I suspect it is causing the problems. The LPC port is also a bit messy. Is there any way this could be fixed? I also have a 1.5 xbit that I need installed if possible.

cragster

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2005, 03:19:00 PM »

Oh My God someone good in ohio
dude i have a v1.4/v1.5 i checked and its a halo edition green console and i want u-the guy in toldeo to mod it

my aol is
Crazicraogb09 plzz talk to me
im willing to go to telodo for u to do it i live in upper sandusky/kenton/near findlay

i want this so bad do i have to provide the chip or do u have some i could buy

plzz at least PM me

Soulo2.0

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2005, 11:28:00 PM »

Met and dropped my box off. It needed HDD replacement, Power Supply work and chipped. I got it back promptly with all the special sauce-lettuce-cheese i could ask for.

Needless to say he's definitely a 1up for the glassCity. Im gonna turn all my boys on.

2pointEazy

nathanm

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2005, 08:48:00 PM »

I haven't got my xbox back yet, but I am excited that he got it working.

acf69

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2005, 12:01:00 AM »

FallsInc repaired my xbox beyond imagination :-D I screwed up my mboard, but send a mess to Ohio and got a working one back! In addition, he installed my 160GB HD AND made sure everything was nicely BIOSed...

Plug & Play  :jester:

I can really recommend him

Payed $16 shipping total for Atlanta-Ohio-Atlanta, so worth the money

agibby5

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2005, 11:56:00 PM »

Falls Inc and myself had a deal since Xmas time.  I gave him money for a new xbox and sent my x3 chip to him for the mod.  He was going to order a new xbox but they were sold out everywhere.  He held my honestly held my money until he was finally able to find a source for a new xbox.  He modded it with my x3 chip.  Shipping was fast!!! I was very impressed.  You cant find honesty in a person as much as you can in this guy.  He is very straight forward and doesnt rip you off on the price.  His work is excellent!  Very experienced, high quality work!! Thanks falls inc!

wdwiz4

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2005, 02:30:00 AM »

i got two xboxes fixed awhile back and i forgot to leave a post. Dude does good work and keeps you updated on the process. Willining to help and answer questions , very good person to do business with. He also put to chips in too as well awesome prices, Thanx Falls Included

This post has been edited by wdwiz4: Mar 23 2005, 10:32 AM

agibby5

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2005, 11:12:00 PM »

Bump, for a great modder! :beer:

dragonX24

• Archived User
FallsInc Feedback Thead
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2005, 12:24:00 PM »

hey I need your help too. I brought a modded xbox from a store. it was working fine. but then i got curious and flash the chip after that there is no video or sound. but when i took out the chip when boots up with video and sound just error i think because i accidentally deleted the xbox dashboard. My aim is Romeozhang. let me know plz thx