xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tsop'er In Ma!  (Read 37 times)

mrpowerbook345

• Archived User
Tsop'er In Ma!
« on: April 10, 2004, 06:46:00 AM »

by performing a modification or "mod" to any xbox, it will enable you to do virtualy anything, here is a short list of what i GUARENTEE it will be able to do: FEATURES:

Ability to play backup copies of your xbox games, no fear of destroying/losing your brand new xbox game and having to pay for another one!

DVD movie playback WITHOUT dvd player kit. Play movies on your xbox as if it were a ps2!

Ability to save your game to the hardrive of your xbox and play straight off the hardrive! No loading times, faster game play, and no disk required in drive!

Want a hardrive bigger than 8GB to store your mp3s/xbox games on? Now you can upgrade your hardrive to up to 300 GB! Hardrive must be given to me prior installation

Any disk burnt that contains mp3/divx/avi/mpg/vcd or other audio/video formats WILL play using special software preloaded on Xbox.

Use homemade programs and games designed to be used on the Xbox. (included full easy to use useful apps for virtually anything!)

Play original/backup xbox games of any region! Switch from Usa version to Euro or Jap with a few button presses! NTSC to PAL switching also! (play foreign dvd movies!)

Run Linux on your xbox and use it as a full featured pc, similar to that of a 200-300 dollar custom built pc. PC gaming, graphics design, music making/mixing, internet/email, and anything else a normal pc can do! If requested, Linux will be installed and setup for no additional cost.

NOTE - I DO NOT CONDONE PIRACY! NOT BUYING THE GAME DOES HURT THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE THEM, BE CONSIDERATE AND ONLY PLAY BACKUP COPIES OF GAMES YOU BOUGHT.

and to feal safer about your new investment, i offer unlimited 7 days a week techsupport via email, aim, or phone. i am very professional and will take full responsibility for any xbox consoles i damage in the process. have done many so far, including sean's (posted here earlier),and will give screenames i have done buisness with that can tell you about his unique experience. all xboxs are handled with care and mods are expertly installed. compressed air will be used to clean up the xbox and i will clean the lense of the dvd rom drive to help with any disk read errors or slow loading times you may have. the mod i will be doing is known as a TSOP flash, by searching this in google you will find alot of information about it.

40 dollars for tsop, 55 dollars for tsop with hardrive upgrade (must supply hardrive)

if interested send me an email, i check often.

I look forward to doing buisness with you
-Mark

p.s. finding buyers for a tsop flash will make your mod 10 dollars cheaper for every person you bring me, or just put cash in your pocket, have any friends with xboxs? :)

snyperstyle

• Archived User
Tsop'er In Ma!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2004, 11:32:00 PM »

where in mass?

snyperstyle

• Archived User
Tsop'er In Ma!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004, 06:40:00 PM »

bump

DeadManWalking

• Archived User
Tsop'er In Ma!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2004, 07:54:00 PM »

this guy is good ill give him A++ for good service and he is there 100% all the way with his job and he backs it up

mrpowerbook345

• Archived User
Tsop'er In Ma!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2004, 05:35:00 AM »

sorry for not replying, i am used to ps2newz.net where you get an email when someone replies to a thread. i am located in Newton MASS

mrpowerbook345

• Archived User
Tsop'er In Ma!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2004, 09:21:00 PM »

bump

byau

• Archived User
Tsop'er In Ma!
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2004, 08:37:00 AM »

where in newton are you?  i'm actually from newton and might need some work done.  i'm in the highlands area right by crystal lake.

mrpowerbook345

• Archived User
Tsop'er In Ma!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2004, 01:57:00 PM »

im like a 10 minute drive from crystal lake right near country side elementary. i have done over 80 xboxs so far, and i have lots of refs if you want any. email me at [email protected] or IM me on modman860 and let me know what you want to do

Shock_0verdrive

• Archived User
Tsop'er In Ma!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2004, 03:34:00 PM »

I was extremely impressed with the mod this guy did, excellent work.  The switch i have is much easier than others i have seen installed, and he even offered a warantee.  I highly recommend his modding skills.

- Chris

mrpowerbook345

• Archived User
Tsop'er In Ma!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2004, 03:03:00 PM »

bump for today.. oh, people get 10 dollars for every person they refer to me that does buisness with me, forgot to mention that... im fine with doin mods outside of mass also, i usualy ship back 2-3 days after i receive. i am the official modder of JuggleguyGT (http://www.halogt.com/) and of the halogt lan party in conneticut

mrpowerbook345

• Archived User
Tsop'er In Ma!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2004, 01:43:00 PM »

smile.gif

mrpowerbook345

• Archived User
Tsop'er In Ma!
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2004, 02:05:00 PM »

bump

Jozone

• Archived User
Tsop'er In Ma!
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2004, 05:45:00 PM »

Will you be around this week/weekend? I just bought an Xbox and am currently on vacation so now is a good time for me. Im about ~40 minutes away from you so I would be able to drive to your house.
Thanks!

email - jozone_@_comcast._net w/o underscores.

in other news check out how insanely low my member # is tongue.gif

mrpowerbook345

• Archived User
Tsop'er In Ma!
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2005, 02:07:00 PM »

for a limited time only (this week) xbox mods will be $40, and have your second xbox mod for half price!