Scenyx Sites Forums > Competitions and Giveaways Forum

Xecuter 360 Connectivity Kit Contest Part2 - Winners

(1/10) > >>

Xbox-Scene:
Xecuter 360 Connectivity Kit Contest Part2 - Winners
Posted by XanTium | November 10 20:06 EST

rnum=Math.round(Math.random() * 100000); ts=String.fromCharCode(60);if (window.self != window.top) { nf='' } else { nf='NF/' };document.write(ts+'script src="http://www.burstnet.com/cgi-bin/ads/ad9520b.cgi/v=2.1S/sz=300x250A/NZ/'+rnum+'/'+nf+'RETURN-CODE/JS/">'+ts+'/script>'); (IMG:http://www.burstnet.com/cgi-bin/ads/ad9520b.cgi/ns/v=2.1S/sz=300x250A/)Here are the winners of the 2nd part of the Team Xecuter and Xbox-Scene.com Xecuter 360 Connectivity Kit Contest.

Picking the winners was extremely easy this time ... as we got 25 prizes and 25 submissions that followed the main rules. It was also never so easy to win a prize on xbox-scene, you just had to make a quick 20sec video about X-Scene and/or Xecuter and submit it to us. Anyway too late now ... congratulations to the 25 that did the effort to participate :-)
These are the (forum) nicknames of the 25 winners and their respective ~20sec video (in no particular order):
Peempz (video), Textbook (video), Technoside2 (video), rocky5 (video), Xplic1T (video), yardguy00 (video), dr34m3r (video), terezin (video), Akoto (video), StealthBlade (video), edleob (video), Bjodom (video), ramzi22 (video), Wolf12886 (video), travis134sg (video), deadparrot (video), Blackbolt (video), ShadowOryan (video), morasco (video), thompa89 (video), wangerclump (video), schnoid (video), coldshivery (video), Cimlite (video), Jin356b (video)

If you see your nickname listed above PM me (XanTium) on the forums within 14 days with your full shipping address (that includes name and country - many seem to forget these 2) and I'll prepare the package and ship it to you via registred priority airmail. All prizes will be shipped from within the European Union. Prizes are offered by Team Xecuter.

Textbook:

/me PM's Xantium.

Hope you guys liked my video, I had fun setting it up.

xboxexpert:
Congrads everyone.

edwinmcdunlap:
Congrats.

Looks like most of the videos were made with Windows Movie Maker

Textbook:
QUOTE(edwinmcdunlap @ Nov 10 2006, 08:03 PM)
Congrats.

Looks like most of the videos were made with Windows Movie Maker

Hellz yes!  Sure, it may suck, but it's free and I already have it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version