xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Pulling Ps3 Games Off System  (Read 216 times)

zerosignal0

• Archived User
Pulling Ps3 Games Off System
« on: November 22, 2006, 07:58:00 PM »

dont you think if you could you would see it posted all over the forum?  And furthermore since it doesnt exist yet dont you think that people are working on that as we speak?  I mean this is like asking can I play a nintendo game on the playstation.... Sorry to come off harsh but come on use your head (thats what its there for)

calderra

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 11:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(zerosignal0 @ Nov 23 2006, 04:05 AM) View Post

dont you think if you could you would see it posted all over the forum?  And furthermore since it doesnt exist yet dont you think that people are working on that as we speak?  I mean this is like asking can I play a nintendo game on the playstation.... Sorry to come off harsh but come on use your head (thats what its there for)

Emus are going strong, aren't they?
Sooo...

epsilon72

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »

Sorry, from what I understand Linux can't see anything that's on the XMB/Game OS partition.

BrianS

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

QUOTE(zerosignal0 @ Nov 23 2006, 04:05 AM) View Post

Ok first of all...F U. I don't need to be talked down to by people who claim to know everything. Talk to me like a person.

Secondly. The reason I asked is I know a lot of the XBOX 360 arcade games are simply Flash games because Hexic was pulled off of a disc that was shipped in a demo disc and made playable on a PC.
http://www.joystiq.c...her-xbla-games/

I would imagine, a lot of the PS3 games that are basically arcade games like the 360's would be flash games as well. Meaning it might be possible to do this. It would just be a matter of ripping them off a hard drive (i know harder to do than a demo CD.

zerosignal0

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(BrianS @ Nov 27 2006, 01:07 PM) View Post

Ok first of all...F U. I don't need to be talked down to by people who claim to know everything. Talk to me like a person.

Secondly. The reason I asked is I know a lot of the XBOX 360 arcade games are simply Flash games because Hexic was pulled off of a disc that was shipped in a demo disc and made playable on a PC.
http://www.joystiq.c...her-xbla-games/

I would imagine, a lot of the PS3 games that are basically arcade games like the 360's would be flash games as well. Meaning it might be possible to do this. It would just be a matter of ripping them off a hard drive (i know harder to do than a demo CD.

Ok well I will appologize if I came off harsh but your ideas of the ps3 working the same as the 360 is WAY off... This is a completly different platform with completly different ways of delivering content.  So good try but no go...