xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ps3 Professionnel Reballing Service With Warranty  (Read 115 times)

reones81

• Archived User
Ps3 Professionnel Reballing Service With Warranty
« on: February 03, 2020, 04:18:00 AM »

Just like the xbox 360's rrod, Sony PS3's corresponding cold or bridged bga solder connection error is the yellow light of death.  We are one of the few companies that offers a reballing service for these consoles.  Reflowing is not the answer as it is only a temporary solution.  We only use professionnel dark infrared equipment to reball the bga (ball grid array) of the gpu and cpu.  For more information feel free to visit us at http://capitalcircuits.com or email us at [email protected]

This post has been edited by reones81: Yesterday, 12:24 PM

prime2010

• Archived User
Ps3 Professionnel Reballing Service With Warranty
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 11:27:00 PM »

Hello, just wondering if you know the following fault is related too. I highly suspect its GPu issue (???).

Warning this is not YLOD or any other known fault.

Green Light for 0.5 Seconds, then yellow & red Light for 0.2seconds THEN flashing red light and 3 fast beeps.!!

I have a great many consoles with this issue and have done a few reballs but thinking my workmanship sucks so I have yet to master the reball thing. Just wondering if you know of this particular error and what the stupid PS3 is trying to tell me (I assume no GPU?)  i.e. loose contacts (more then a few)