xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Need Help Adding To Extra Buttons(x And O)  (Read 423 times)

RDC

• Archived User
Need Help Adding To Extra Buttons(x And O)
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 11:32:00 AM »

My first reply has the link to the PS3 controller versions and TP spots (and Vias) thread, those are the best spots to use.

v1br4t1ons

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2010, 02:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(RDC @ Oct 26 2010, 06:32 PM) *

My first reply has the link to the PS3 controller versions and TP spots (and Vias) thread, those are the best spots to use.

Sorry i missed it somehow xD,thanks again.
will do it tonight and let you know tomorow (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).

v1br4t1ons

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2010, 07:21:00 AM »

Slight problem,i managed to solder the vias but whem messing around with the t18 i managed to pull it out :s,this is a slighty faulty controllers and i'm using for testing.its the tp18 very important?will my controller not work?
I will start working on a new DS3 anyway.

RDC

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2010, 11:30:00 AM »

Lifting most any TP spot, trace and certainly Via isn't ever a good thing. If you would lift the TP18 spot of your controller (pics in first post) then that would kill the X, O, [ ], /\, R1 and R2 buttons until it was repaired.

v1br4t1ons

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2010, 03:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(RDC @ Oct 28 2010, 06:30 PM) *

Lifting most any TP spot, trace and certainly Via isn't ever a good thing. If you would lift the TP18 spot of your controller (pics in first post) then that would kill the X, O, [ ], /\, R1 and R2 buttons until it was repaired.

Do you have any tips to fix this,i've tried but didn't have much luck (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif).

RDC

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2010, 04:05:00 PM »

It depends on the controller version. If it's the one in your pics there then there are 2 Vias you can solder a jumper wire between and fix it, just trace out from the TP spot and you'll run into them.

This post has been edited by RDC: Oct 29 2010, 11:06 PM

v1br4t1ons

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2010, 03:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(RDC @ Oct 29 2010, 11:05 PM) *

It depends on the controller version. If it's the one in your pics there then there are 2 Vias you can solder a jumper wire between and fix it, just trace out from the TP spot and you'll run into them.

Thanks it works (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).
The controller is finished thanks for your help (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).
Pages: 1 [2]