xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Controller And Usage On A Ps3?  (Read 357 times)

SphtKr76

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Controller And Usage On A Ps3?
« on: February 02, 2008, 08:41:00 PM »

No, you can't use it for gaming. You can however mod a 360 controller and put the PS3 controller guts inside of your 360 controller. Google it.

Infamous Ob

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 11:10:00 AM »

Man, I just looked that thing up. All I can say is Im speechless. This dude Ben Heck is taking Modding to the levels of no-return. That 360axis is sick!

TheButler208

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 08:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(Freeman79a @ Feb 2 2008, 08:31 PM) View Post

Yeah Hi. I know this is a xbox 360 forum, but i have to ask.

Is there och will there be realesed an adaptor that will make the xbox 360 wired controller work for the PS3? I don't own that shitty console but a friend does, loser, and the PS3 controller really sucks. I know that you can get it to work on a PS3 running Linux. But I don't think my friend wants to mod/crack his shitty PS3. Or is there a PS3 controller with the analog stick put were it should be so you can use it like, olmost, every other controller on the market?

you're trying to use a ps3 with an xbox controller.  But the xbox is such a shitty system as you say, and the people that use them are losers, why do you want to be like us?   I'm not a loser because I bought the xbox when the ps3 wasn't even out, or even close to being out.  By the way, how late was Sony?    hmmm

crazeddaffy

• Archived User