xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tech firm sues Sony over Blu-ray  (Read 86 times)

incognegro

• Archived User
Tech firm sues Sony over Blu-ray
« on: May 25, 2007, 09:26:00 PM »

wonder if they gonna just stop using blu ray like the did with rumble? tongue.gif

RBJTech

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 08:55:00 AM »

Just doesn't seem to stop for Sony atm does it ... I'm almost beginning to feel sorry for them ....

mlmadmax

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 11:02:00 AM »

QUOTE(incognegro @ May 25 2007, 09:02 PM) View Post

wonder if they gonna just stop using blu ray like the did with rumble? tongue.gif

That would be some funny shit biggrin.gif

That's retarded.
Thin foil substrates are common in chemical industries.
It's only a matter of when you US people will go to USPTO and tell them to stop this meaningless "patent anything" trend.

That is some repugnant shit right there, i think it may be time for you to get your daily spanking. And if there was even a slight chance i could sue a huge company like sony or walmart and make a few HUNDRED MILLION i would do it in a hearbeat and so would anyone with a brain and bills to pay.

Thraxen

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 12:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(mlmadmax @ May 26 2007, 12:38 PM) View Post

That would be some funny shit biggrin.gif
That is some repugnant shit right there, i think it may be time for you to get your daily spanking. And if there was even a slight chance i could sue a huge company like sony or walmart and make a few HUNDRED MILLION i would do it in a hearbeat and so would anyone with a brain and bills to pay.

Honestly, no, not all of us would.  I don't know what the situation is here, but patent squatters disgust me.

mlmadmax

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 02:48:00 PM »

What I meant to say was if a person had a legitimate claim they should pursue a lawsuit, I wholeheartedly agree that frivolous lawsuits are lame.