xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Levine confirms no PS3 BioShock  (Read 104 times)

PS3Scene

• Archived User
Levine confirms no PS3 BioShock
« on: August 24, 2007, 11:00:00 PM »

Posted by XanTium | 25-8-2007 0:24 EST

From joystiq.com:

Then there is the lingering question of the rumored PS3 version of BioShock found in the PC code. Levine responds quite clearly, "I promise you, there is no secret plan about the PS3 that we're keeping from people. There's no PS3 development going on that we're hiding. There's lots of stuff that gets into game code, plans change over time and we got an exclusive deal with Microsoft ... that's not a Rosetta Stone discovery."

Full Story: joystiq.com

ludacrisvp

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 02:28:00 AM »

Good news for me. I played the Biosuck demo on the 360 and the whole game was just horrible. The controls just were not there at all. it was very disappointing since everyone was raving about how good it was and it was way over hyped.

d-range

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 04:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(ludacrisvp @ Aug 25 2007, 11:04 AM) *

Good news for me. I played the Biosuck demo on the 360 and the whole game was just horrible. The controls just were not there at all. it was very disappointing since everyone was raving about how good it was and it was way over hyped.

You must have been playing the wrong demo then. That, or console FPS's are just not for you at all. IMHO, there's nothing wrong with the controls. Actually I think they're better than any other 360 FPS's I've played.

It doesn't really bother me this isn't coming to the PS3 as I have a 360, but for the PS3 in general it's a shame. BioShock is a system seller,  and the PS3 doesn't have any of these yet...

warmaster_670

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 04:48:00 AM »

anyone remember how bethesda "confirmed" several times there was no ps3 oblivion?

we all know how that turned out.

the moral of the story, devs and other game employees talk crap and should never really be taken seriousley

xboxgamer999

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 05:43:00 PM »

I guest so, we'll just have to wait and see.

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 04:37:00 AM »

Doesn't bother me. Not really a FPS gamer. The 360 is spawning too many FPS games anyway.
1 game will not make or break the PS3.