xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto IV Delayed to Second Quarter of Fiscal 2008  (Read 100 times)

PS3Scene

• Archived User
Grand Theft Auto IV Delayed to Second Quarter of Fiscal 2008
« on: August 02, 2007, 04:03:00 PM »

Posted by XanTium | 2-8-2007 17:27 EST

From the press release:

Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. today announced revised revenue and earnings guidance for fiscal 2007.

Take-Two is reducing its fiscal 2007 guidance primarily to reflect the movement of the launch of Grand Theft Auto IV for the PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from the fourth quarter of fiscal 2007 to fiscal 2008, due to additional development time required to complete the title. The title is now planned for release in the Company's second quarter of fiscal 2008.

Full Story: take2games.com

NineT9mustang

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 03:40:00 PM »

sad.gif

My first reaction I was pretty upset, furious, sad... but hey, whatever makes the game the best it can be in the end, I'm willing to wait... I'm still waiting for Duke Nukem Forever, I still have faith in 3DRealms smile.gif

For the PS3, This is horrible news... I'm sure GTAIV was going to increase PS3 sales significantly... And now the 360 has Halo3 coming... What a shame sad.gif  PS3 Sales this holiday won't be as good now

Don't get me wrong, theres still good games coming for the PS3, but I know a lot of people were going to buy a PS3 just for GTAIV alone, including me sad.gif

UltimateNinja9

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 11:43:00 PM »

that sucks