xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bioshock No Longer Xbox 360 Exclusive  (Read 189 times)

VariableElite

• Archived User
Bioshock No Longer Xbox 360 Exclusive
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 10:30:00 AM »

The problem is that you basically called all cross-platform titles released at separate times "trash."

The difference here is that since the 360 was released a year ahead of the PS3, every xplat title released thus far was released on the 360 first, making every one of them "trash" by your definition. Fight Night, Oblivion, Rainbow 6 Vegas, Splinter Cell -- all "trash."

On the other hand, nearly every exclusive game on the PS3 thus far is actually garbage, so why should 360 owners get excited on hearing about ports for them?

Since you've made your anti-360 views quite clear, you might want to put a little extra effort in when attempting genuine criticisms. Otherwise we're forced to assume that you're once again knocking the 360, despite not even owning one.

BTW, I can find no information regarding BioShock being Live Anywhere-capable except as comments on a few news posts that reference the article linked to in the original post. Link(s), please?

Confirmed Live Anywhere titles: Halo 2 Vista, Alan Wake, Shadowrun.

Pheidias

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2007, 04:10:00 PM »

Oh I thought it was a live anywhere game. My mistake then, too bad. Strange that alan wake is live anywhere and this game isn't. And the game being MS exclusive makes it even stranger.

And I'm not anti-360 I'm just not as blindly pro-360 as some on theese forums.

I don't like to take a stance in something that won't acctually benefit me in someway. I prefer to aim at getting everything and enjoying it. Instead of getting one and bitching about the rest.

Mr Invader

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 03:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(Pheidias @ Jan 5 2007, 05:17 PM) View Post

rotfl.gif

incognegro

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 10:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(Pheidias @ Jan 5 2007, 05:40 PM) View Post

See if you could just read...

Here's my line:

"Acctually their are quite many games that are ending up on the 360 first and ps3 later. Its just that PS3 fans aren't equally exited on getting the 360 "trash" as the 360 fans are to getting the ps3s."

Do I acctually need to put trash at the end of this line for you to comprehend?

Ok the here it is, the same exact meaning as above but this time i'll exchange a s with "trash"

Acctually their are quite many games that are ending up on the 360 first and ps3 later. Its just that PS3 fans aren't equally exited on getting the 360 "trash" as the 360 fans are to getting the ps3 "trash".

And another tip of that I didn't call any game trash is the use of " ".

But I guess people see what they want to see

On the game topic:

Is this the first title to use live anywhere?

I'm looking forward to seeing how the console people will hold their own against PC people. Or if they will give the console users some kind of help to even out the accuracy differences?

lol ur so close to being officially retarded......if u didn't mean to call the games trash then why use garbage as your analogy? If thats not what u meant atleast try not to make it sound that way  rolleyes.gif

its simple, im sure they taught you that at school.

Oh I thought it was a live anywhere game. My mistake then, too bad. Strange that alan wake is live anywhere and this game isn't. And the game being MS exclusive makes it even stranger.

lol...u dont know anything about this game do you? Based on the concept I dont see HOW live anywhere should be even mentioned as a feature. And its not strange at all that its MS exclusive since the game is being built for windows first and ported to the 360 (thats alot easier to do than doing a ps3 version). Expect PC games to follow this trend for quite sometime.

Then how come u never said anything positive about the 360? You don't have to be "pro-360" to give credit where it's due.

VariableElite

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 12:07:00 PM »

Incognegro, he only brought up the Live Anywhere thing to change the subject from what he said before.

And now he's even trying to spin the lack of (announced) Live Anywhere support against Microsoft.

rolleyes.gif

Pheidias

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 08:00:00 AM »

You are all on crack.

And yes I'm a little disapointed in it not being live anywhere. Guess i'll have to settle for halo 2 (if that will still work on the free vista b2) instead to kick some console owner arse.

But I also heard that Live anywhere is a joke so...

http://www.1up.com/d...cUserId=5324853

Incognegro am I just incapable if writing or are you not able to read, 'cause you seem to misunderstand and misrepresent everything i write

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2007, 11:06:00 AM »

i think people are a little bit confused to how LIVE anywhere actually applies to games.  

ASAIK, halo 2 is not a LIVE anywhere title where PC owners can play against console owners.

also Pheidias, your not fooling anyone.  just admit you hate the 360 and maybe you'll earn some respect for being honest with others and yourself
Pages: 1 [2]