xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Oblivion On Ps3...  (Read 239 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Oblivion On Ps3...
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 10:05:00 AM »

When contacted, Bethesda didn't categorically deny the information. "At present we have no announced plans to bring Oblivion to any other platforms than PC or Xbox 360. We'll certainly let folks know if that changes," says VP of PR and marketing Pete Hines.

Let's ask Bethesda again just to make sure. Maybe they'll slip up. "I'm saying we have not announced any plans to do a PS3 or PSP version of Oblivion. I don't know who that person is or where they came up with that information," he said.

oh my word, the ignorance of the sony zombies never ceases to amaze. They have gotten dumber since 1995, is that possible?

one ass says "get ready to die 360....if this happens, my favorite series on my favorite system"

HAHAHA

if it was his favorite series, he'd get it for pc or get a 360 just for Oblivion.

and his favorite system? one that doesnt exist and wont for another 8 months? good lord and people wonder why we call them zombies. Speaking blindly about something that doesnt exist  rolleyes.gif

they make it far 2 easy to make fun of them  laugh.gif

CattyKid

• Archived User
Oblivion On Ps3...
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 03:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Apr 25 2006, 06:04 PM) View Post

how would it be a blow to MS when a ps3 version would be hitting stores 9 to 10 months later  laugh.gif

thats like saying "an xbox version of GTA would be a blow to Sony, even though its getting released 10 months later"

come on now  rolleyes.gif

The only real benefit I could see from Oblivion going on the PS3 would be in the Sony Hype Machine.  Look, they get a version with better graphics as they have some more time to work on it.  Sony says, "Wow, our graphics are better than Xbox 360's!!  Come, buy this!"  Many people won't know that the difference mostly comes from the several-month gap, as leaps and bounds will be made in that time as devs increase in personnel for the next generation.

Deftech

• Archived User
Oblivion On Ps3...
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 04:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(CattyKid @ Apr 26 2006, 06:01 PM) View Post

The only real benefit I could see from Oblivion going on the PS3 would be in the Sony Hype Machine.  Look, they get a version with better graphics as they have some more time to work on it.  Sony says, "Wow, our graphics are better than Xbox 360's!!  Come, buy this!"  Many people won't know that the difference mostly comes from the several-month gap, as leaps and bounds will be made in that time as devs increase in personnel for the next generation.

I said the same thing in my 2nd post in this thread  biggrin.gif

Mr Invader

• Archived User
Oblivion On Ps3...
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 05:51:00 PM »

Bethesda is strictly 360 and PC, theres not gonna be one for the PS3. Just like theres not gonna be a Halo3 for the PS3. Some games just don't cross consoles.

Mr Invader

• Archived User
Oblivion On Ps3...
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2006, 03:47:00 PM »

i keep on hearing this rumor fluctuate

i heard it was a rumor
then it was denied
then i heard it was announced
then i heard it wasn't going to happen

ggrrrr this is confusing
Pages: 1 [2]