xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Microsoft Zune Phone In the Works?  (Read 468 times)

edged

• Archived User
Microsoft Zune Phone In the Works?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2007, 05:43:00 AM »

What is the point of being able to wirelessly stream video from your 360 to your phone?  Dont know about the rest of you guys, but I'd rather watch video on the 42" plasma and surround sound kit I've got connected to my XBox instead of a tiny screen with poor quality sound that are normaly associated with devices of this type  blink.gif

Fantmx

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 06:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(Nytemunkey @ Feb 2 2007, 07:41 AM) View Post

I will almost guarantee the iphone will do well. It is the best media phone out there and it has the ipod name to push it along. Sure it is expensive but go ahead and check out the price of some other phones that are as close to the iphone as you can get: Nokia 93, Sony Ericsson w950. What you get for the price of an iphone is a steal. Then factor in cingular discounts and the like. It will do very well.
You are wrong in the bolded part.  Apple will not allow AT&T to subsidize the price of the phone.  People will be forced to pay full price for it.

zX_Storm

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 06:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(Nytemunkey @ Feb 1 2007, 09:51 PM) View Post

I thought the idea was stupid at first, but as I read on I changed my mind:

1. They will make this thing kick ass, probably more kick ass than the iphone just to piss on their parade
2. Any communication with the 360 will be amazing! hopefully they will incorporate more connection options too.

/fanboy Get a life. MS needs to stop trying to copy other products. Granted, the iPhone is too ridiculously expensive, MS is wasting their time. Most, if not all, of their "unique" products (Zune) just suck. Can't they work on making them worth a dollar before trying to copy other companies? -1, I think MS is sitting at well under -50 now.

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2007, 11:40:00 AM »

I currently carry two electronic devices with me wherever I go.  My Zune and my LG enV9900 cellphone. If I could merge the two into one device, and have it perform equally as well as the seperate devices did before... I'd be all over it.  It would have to have a qwerty keyboard though.

carter

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2007, 06:30:00 PM »

BIP-BOW!)

sure I can chuck a 4GB SD card in my phone and put a decent amount of music on there, i can watch tv shows, i can play games (especially using apps like PocketSCUMM)... but 4GB isn't enough. we NEED to have mini hard disks in phones... i don't care if it's a hard disk or flash or whatever it is, just do it!!!! in two years there has been no real advances in this space, meanwhile every man and his dog has started raving about "mp3 player" phones that have a massive 64mb of flash in them and no expansion slow. good one.
Pages: 1 [2]