xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anyone Else Not Get A Wii  (Read 193 times)

Larrimus

• Archived User
Anyone Else Not Get A Wii
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2006, 12:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(Johnny Johnson @ Nov 24 2006, 01:34 PM) View Post

LOL! From what I've heard about Red Steel, it's probably a good thing that you returned it.  I heard it's gotten terrible reviews.

x2...heard nothing but crap. IGN gave it a 6.0. Quite a few games that deserve the 50 bones more than RS.

bigjimmy

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »

Yeah im really dissapointed about the reveiws for red steel aswell. I was really looking forward to getting it, but i think ill just buy twilight princess when Wii's are released here.

Larrimus

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2006, 07:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(bigjimmy @ Nov 24 2006, 07:33 PM) View Post

Yeah im really dissapointed about the reveiws for red steel aswell. I was really looking forward to getting it, but i think ill just buy twilight princess when Wii's are released here.

Smart move, Twilight Princess is one amazing game. I'd rate it a close runner up to Ocarina of Time.

EDIT: typos

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 12:44:00 AM »

Me and my wife camped out there a day and a half in advance. She went to work and i took her spot.  Then she came back and we camped out together. It was soooo cold but we put up with it. We were 21st in line and when it was time, they gave out wristbands and we were 1 away from getting one. Yup only 20 wii's in stock!!!  We were very mad but at least her sisters got us one and we payed her back for it on launch day. I am manager at blockbuster so ive tried pretty much all the games so far smile.gif
Pages: 1 [2]