xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help With Devhook  (Read 137 times)

theraven871

• Archived User
Help With Devhook
« on: August 02, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »

Ok here goes:
     My PSP is currently running FW 1.5.  I'm trying to load up some backups on my 2gig memory stick.   (These are games I legally own).   I installed DevHook with the latest 2.71 FW and whenever I try to run a game it either doesn't run or I get a message stating that the game could not be started and the data is corrupt.  I have no idea what settings in DevHook I should be using.   Anyone care to help me out and let me know what I'm doing wrong.
I've tried running Darkstalkers, Breath of Fire 3, and Wipeout: Pure all with no luck.

Jelly4000

• Archived User
Help With Devhook
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 04:03:00 AM »

QUOTE(theraven871 @ Aug 3 2006, 03:00 AM) *

Ok here goes:
     My PSP is currently running FW 1.5.  I'm trying to load up some backups on my 2gig memory stick.   (These are games I legally own).   I installed DevHook with the latest 2.71 FW and whenever I try to run a game it either doesn't run or I get a message stating that the game could not be started and the data is corrupt.  I have no idea what settings in DevHook I should be using.   Anyone care to help me out and let me know what I'm doing wrong.
I've tried running Darkstalkers, Breath of Fire 3, and Wipeout: Pure all with no luck.

First, can you tell us which version of devhook you're running? They have slighly different changeable parameters.