xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Did The Downgrader Work For You?  (Read 214 times)

manu_xl

• Archived User
Did The Downgrader Work For You?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2005, 12:40:00 PM »

the downgrader works flawless ... bought psp yesterday ... 1 hour later the psp was already perfectly flashed !

i like it that we dont void our warranty ;-) i dont think sony is able to prove that we have launched homebrew software

KingOne

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2005, 11:27:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

Spectrobozo

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2005, 07:05:00 PM »

works fine...

my psp is an 1.0 jap, but it was fw2.0, now is 1.5 and running isos  :beer:

shank69xo

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2005, 10:42:00 AM »

Works great. I actually have done it over 30 times now. Everything works perfectly if you follow the directions.
I finally found a good use for that 32mb DUO now too. I have it set-up strictly for UPGRADING/DOWNGRADING purposes.

Thanx MPH beerchug.gif

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2005, 11:20:00 AM »

I downgraded fine aswell, but I like wireless surfing so I upgraded to 2.50.

;P

This post has been edited by Arvarden: Dec 3 2005, 07:21 PM

beerbelly6219

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2005, 08:53:00 AM »

Overflow.tiff, This file is currupt no matter where I download the downgrader from, can anyone help?

netdevil69

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2005, 10:32:00 AM »

http://rapidshare.de/files/5607151/MPHDowngrader.zip.html

cosism

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2006, 06:52:00 PM »

I just got a PSP 2 days ago.  The first day was spent researching how to do this successfully.  Yesterday was spent upgrading then downgrading.  Now it is on to learning how to run emulators.  BTW, great write-ups in the stickies, I appreciate them.

runlittlejimmy

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2006, 08:44:00 PM »

Im having trouble downloading mphdowngrader, tried multiple sites but no luck. I get a screen saying "High Security alert", and that You are not permitted to download the file "MPHDowngrader.zip" because it is infected with the virus "PSP/Brick.A-tr", is any of this anything to worry about and if not can i somehow get past it?

cosism

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2006, 10:28:00 PM »

You must cripple Norton for a short time(disable).  Please reads the stickies in this forum as well as others, if you dont, you will brick your PSP.  If you would have read and researched, you would have learned this file is essential for this application, as it is an important exploit.  I am not trying to ream you here bro, but if you do not want your PSP to become a paperweight, I suggest reading every sticky, readme and nfo file when applicable.  Good luck.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

This post has been edited by cosism: Apr 25 2006, 05:30 AM

The Reepr

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2006, 08:54:00 PM »

I've done it on 3 so far (2 2.6's, and 1 2.5) All having the same result: a brand spankin new 1.5 psp! I love it. When I read about this downdater, I thought it was BS, like the previous ones (remember lipra fool's downdate bricker?) but it worked perfectly, and anyone can do it with that automated setup. If you mess up, it's your own fault on that one.

oh, and I NEVER had to disable norton for it, so maybe you should scan the downdater your using (not with norton with the psp antivirus program)

manu_xl

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2006, 02:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(The Reepr @ Jul 26 2006, 04:25 AM) View Post

I've done it on 3 so far (2 2.6's, and 1 2.5) All having the same result: a brand spankin new 1.5 psp! I love it. When I read about this downdater, I thought it was BS, like the previous ones (remember lipra fool's downdate bricker?) but it worked perfectly, and anyone can do it with that automated setup. If you mess up, it's your own fault on that one.

oh, and I NEVER had to disable norton for it, so maybe you should scan the downdater your using (not with norton with the psp antivirus program)

dude ... you are talking about the 2.6->1.5 downgrader. this whole thread dates from the period of the 2.0->1.5 downgrader.

norton does flag the MPH 2.0->1.5 as a security risk!!

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 07:40:00 PM »

2.71 >> 1.5 DLer worked great for me.
Pages: 1 [2]