xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hoping It Wouldn't Come To This  (Read 199 times)

ClintiePoo

• Archived User
Hoping It Wouldn't Come To This
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2005, 07:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(Psykomantis00 @ Sep 21 2005, 01:55 PM)
They have a bible for the psp? If I would have known that ahead of time I would not have sold mine :(

I sold mine and lost about 300 dollars (bought the psp the very first day it came out, I was first in line :)) and got all of the launch titles, most of them for free. But how I got the psp was a big loss too. I traded 2 non modded xbox's, A ps2, 4 ps2 games that were brand new about a week old (San andrea's GT4 and I cant remember the other two but one of them I never even opened) lots of older games. Multiple accessories. And cash on top of that just to get my psp, then I sold a psp, all the games I had which were like 7 or 8, a 256 meg mem card, logitec protective case.

Just dont sell the psp, I got totally ripped off and regreted it when I was handed the money :(

There's no bible program for the PSP, but I use the Auzora Text Reader and the text of the KJV I found on the web.  The program is in Japanese, but it works well, has a good font, and supports bookmarks.  Pretty cool stuff.

Psykomantis00

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(ClintiePoo @ Sep 24 2005, 02:43 PM)
There's no bible program for the PSP, but I use the Auzora Text Reader and the text of the KJV I found on the web.  The program is in Japanese, but it works well, has a good font, and supports bookmarks.  Pretty cool stuff.

Ohh sweet, thanks for the info :).

adeon

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2005, 07:48:00 AM »

blink.gif
never, im even thinking of buying a 2nd one, the psp is a great console, has a lot of potential, and i like to think of it as,,, XBOX Jr., lol, even though sony made it, I would imagine if MS made it, it would look bigger than the old Gameboy,  jester.gif

southbark

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2006, 12:24:00 AM »

The xbox 360 reallky rocks but it is basically an xbox that is high definition.Yes i realize there is a lot of crap that it can do but it is a gaming system to begin with.I have played both and i personally feel its like going from abig ass 32 inch tv tube to a 32 inch HD plasma screen its still a 32 inch tv it just looks cooler.Unless you decide to to use it as a true media center for your enterytainment trust me you can wait oh and you will need a high-def tv for it to look cool

no0b123

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2006, 09:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(Psykomantis00 @ Sep 21 2005, 01:51 PM) View Post

They have a bible for the psp? If I would have known that ahead of time I would not have sold mine sad.gif

Bible.com
Biblegateway.com

Those are the ones I use. I read the Amplified/KJV

M3_DeL

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2006, 04:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(leijae @ Sep 12 2005, 09:21 PM) View Post

I was hoping it wouldn't come to this... projected in early July, i thought i'd have enough money to buy a 360 w/o having to sell my psp... unfortunately, gas prices, hurricanes, wars, and job loss/gain/loss again, have affected my budget.... proving thus: Life does, in fact, throw curve balls.

Still trying to understand what a war in Iraq and a hurricane in the south (unless you lived there of course) has to do with your cash intake?

blagmaster

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2006, 02:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(M3_DeL @ Feb 24 2006, 01:05 AM) View Post

Still trying to understand what a war in Iraq and a hurricane in the south (unless you lived there of course) has to do with your cash intake?

Donating to the victims ofcourse rolleyes.gif

NeoDarkSaver

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2006, 01:23:00 AM »

I didn't buy my PSP until the day that i think i saved enough money for the XBOX360...

linkpwns

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2006, 10:11:00 PM »

i love my psp also...i would only sell it if absolutely necessary

Viva La Sam

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2006, 12:57:00 PM »

if i came to a point like that, i would part it out and sell each part individually. this way, i would have enough for a 360 and possibly be close to getting a new PSP. the parts can sell for high prices.

Vin'Omen

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2006, 12:44:00 PM »

nope still have my psp along with 11 games and my GBA with 12 games and my GC, Xbox, and PS2.  I only made that trade in mistake once.  

I traded my N64 with 4 controllers and every accessoroy and like 18 games to get a pre-release japanese dreamcast with blue stinger.  then had to pay $50 bucks for a godzilla LE VMU since it was all the local import store had.  evetually modded it to play usa games and put it in a green case.  I still own the dreamcast and is one of my favorite all time systems.  biggrin.gif  and i eventually picked up a n64 with a cpl games last year.  

I prefer to collect rather than resell.  muhaha.gif

The Reepr

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2006, 10:37:00 PM »

Dude. That's a little rough. Go sell something you don't need. Sell accessories first. Memory sticks, anything. Then, if all else fails, I'm sure it's not too hard to swipe a psp or 2 from some snivvling little punk somewhere (Kmart, all bad shit goes down in Kmart...)

EDIT: If you did not get this above, it was only a joke. (just to be on the legal and safe side)

ocean the funk

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2006, 11:58:00 PM »

would i sell my psp? hell yes because after awhile i would ge sick of it,i personally like FPS games and the psp just doesnt have them down yet, but would i buy it back you better believe it theres something about it thats drives me back.
Pages: 1 [2]