xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Pqdvd Psp Movie Creator  (Read 99 times)

BerserkWarwolf

• Archived User
Pqdvd Psp Movie Creator
« on: August 21, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »

1118 - PQDVD_PSP_MOVIE_CREATOR_V1.0.04-AGGRESSION

I'm talking about the scene release, has anyone made it work ?

Ravkang

• Archived User
Pqdvd Psp Movie Creator
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 11:15:00 AM »

I've tried to get this thing to work and i just can't. I've downloaded it crack thing from different places but i always get a error. This is the program that i need to work because it will actually rip a entire dvd. Does anyone know any other programs that will rip a complete dvd? :angry:

iBoy

• Archived User
Pqdvd Psp Movie Creator
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 04:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ravkang @ Aug 26 2005, 06:50 PM)
I've tried to get this thing to work and i just can't. I've downloaded it crack thing from different places but i always get a error. This is the program that i need to work because it will actually rip a entire dvd. Does anyone know any other programs that will rip a complete dvd? :angry:

Yes, I believe the makers of iPSP have a program for that:

http://ipsp.kaisakura.com/fortytwovx.php

Otherwise, your best bet is to get a program which can rip the VOB file from a DVD, and then use iPSP to convert that.

blagmaster

• Archived User
Pqdvd Psp Movie Creator
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 08:56:00 AM »

im not gonna report but you guys are pretty funny, you know warez talk is not allowed right?

PotatoFan

• Archived User
Pqdvd Psp Movie Creator
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2005, 07:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(blagmaster @ Sep 6 2005, 04:31 PM)
im not gonna report but you guys are pretty funny, you know warez talk is not allowed right?

I might add that with Froogle, Deprice, PriceGrabber, PriceFix, eBay etc, etc, you can always get a perfectly legitimate version for much cheaper.  You'll get support and developers will get money so they can further improve the product.  I got PSP Movie Creator discount coupon from http://www.deprice.com/pspmoviecreator.htm but I suggest you look around because 15% off may not be the best choice.

Dagoth

• Archived User
Pqdvd Psp Movie Creator
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005, 02:35:00 AM »

try PSPvideo9 http://www.pspvideo9.com/ its freeware and soupports most formats and is simple to use. it will also output the new AVC format supported by the v2.00 update  :D

bruteostrich

• Archived User
Pqdvd Psp Movie Creator
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2005, 06:16:00 PM »

I'll suggest a better solution you guys can try out.  Nero recode 2.  It is a free add on to nero 6.  I'm using it right now.  It has native psp handling, actually will take dvd vob or xvids and transcode it for psp to the size you want.  I'm putting the movie bewitched on a 128 memory stick right now.  So for those of you with Nero 6 already, go to the nero site to get recode 2.  I is great.

PotatoFan

• Archived User
Pqdvd Psp Movie Creator
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(bruteostrich @ Oct 17 2005, 01:51 AM)
I'll suggest a better solution you guys can try out.  Nero recode 2.  It is a free add on to nero 6.  I'm using it right now.  It has native psp handling, actually will take dvd vob or xvids and transcode it for psp to the size you want.  I'm putting the movie bewitched on a 128 memory stick right now.  So for those of you with Nero 6 already, go to the nero site to get recode 2.  I is great.

Does not work on my PC.  But I have previous version of Nero.