xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Just Picked One Up Few Questions/thoughts  (Read 62 times)

xBaNaNaEv0LuTiOnx

• Archived User
Just Picked One Up Few Questions/thoughts
« on: May 10, 2005, 09:22:00 PM »

tongue.gif ). I have a problem with dust under the screen now.

I too have a PSP and DS. The DS has potential, but the lackluster game library gives me buyers remorse every so often.

Zer04evr

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »

guess i got lucky no dead pixels whatsoever. i even did the whole dead pixel test and searched for about an hour and found none hehe

mrRobinson

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 07:08:00 AM »

I have one dead pixel on one PSP and none on the other.  I really can't notice it unless I'm looking for it and never notice it in games.  With the number you have though I'd go for a replacement.

originalself

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 07:51:00 AM »

I have one lazy pixil that only shows on black. It's fine to me. Also you can't go wrong with sandisk as they helped design the MS format. It's the exact same thing sony sells just cheaper for lack of sony branding. i have a 512 stick that runs like a champ.

xenonmodz

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

handles25

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2005, 01:29:00 PM »

So Im at my desk playing wipeout on my lunch break.  WOW man.  This thing would blow the DS away if only it had two analogs and better batt life.  Yoshi Touch and go still rules.

I picked up one of the Pelican rubber gloves for it and some screen protectors.  Tell ya what it looks better without the screen protector on but what are ya gonna do.  The blue rubber glove is sweet.  No more finger prints visable!!!  Also the glove came with plugs for the USB, power and headphone ports.  Id bet anything thats gonna help the dust stay out of the screen a lot better.

I was going to swap it out last night but my idiot roomate stole my headphones without asking and I think they want everything back that came with it.  Needless to say Im not going to have a roomate much longer.  The guy is an asshole.