xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: "derby Time" Psp Browser  (Read 108 times)

xenonmodz

• Archived User
"derby Time" Psp Browser
« on: April 22, 2005, 11:35:00 AM »

quoted from psp-hacks.com

"

Unconfirmed reports coming from Japan indicate that the recently released horse training simulation game, Derby Time, allows web browsing similar to that of Wipeout Pure. A number of features have been stated:

* Left Trigger is “Back,” Right Trigger is “Forward,” Triangle is “Menu,” and Square is “Reload.”
    * Single byte Japanese characters still do not work
    * On the screen, there is “a cell phone antenna icon,” “a spinning icon that shows loading,” and the date.
    * Japanese text can be inputted
    * The text color and background color default to black
    * Though pages will display for an instant, users are soon taken back to the “normal” page.

At this point, it is not clear how the functionality of the Derby Time browser and the Wipeout Pure browser differ. We’ll be following this story, so expect an update in the near future. This story comes from PS3/PSP NEWS,(in japanese) who says it was originally posted at 2ch.

Thanx to psp-vault for this story in english."

dougMod

• Archived User
"derby Time" Psp Browser
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 01:33:00 PM »

why are you posting this? Please explain this to me? I mean Its on other pages front page so we know whats going on

xenonmodz

• Archived User
"derby Time" Psp Browser
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »

DougMod, where do i begin... Countless information for many topics can be found all over the front pages internet, your right thats what it is there for. Its presenting it to the fellow members of x-s in these forums that dont know where to look or get lost trying to find it, to help them. I check these forums maybe 3 times a day namely because I can usually trust the information I find here. Making better use these forums here then searching 5 diffrent website to find the answer and/or information. The fact you waste space by posting negative comments on my threads is pathetic. News is news period no matter where you find it. So instead of thread crapping another one of my post as well wasting my time get lost.

dougMod

• Archived User
"derby Time" Psp Browser
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 02:54:00 PM »

uh no bro you get lost and how am i wasting your time, you are wasting more than just my time but others that see this stuff and go, O i saw it on the otehr site. I mean are you like the other forums spoksmen or something, that you have to post all the news from them on here?

xenonmodz

• Archived User
"derby Time" Psp Browser
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 05:35:00 PM »

user posted image

create

• Archived User
"derby Time" Psp Browser
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2005, 07:16:00 PM »

Thanks for the news!

dougMod

• Archived User
"derby Time" Psp Browser
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2005, 07:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(xenonmodz @ Apr 23 2005, 03:41 PM)
user posted image

shank69xo

• Archived User
"derby Time" Psp Browser
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2005, 10:33:00 PM »

I got a good laugh. And it was news to me. So the topic wasn't wasted space.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
"derby Time" Psp Browser
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2005, 08:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(dougMod @ Apr 23 2005, 04:00 PM)
uh no bro you get lost and how am i wasting your time, you are wasting more than just my time but others that see this stuff and go, O i saw it on the otehr site. I mean are you like the other forums spoksmen or something, that you have to post all the news from them on here?