xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Command Prompt Tricks  (Read 523 times)

XeroKitsune

• Archived User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »

laugh.gif I'm going to spoil the magic trick for them if you don't mind, BinaryMod  tongue.gif

SMTP servers are not required to verify who you are to send mail, most ISP's prevent thier users from generating such mesages by requireing a authoriation of valid account to send mail. Although an open mail server can be used to send mail with what ever you want as the sender, think of email like a post card. You can drop a post card into a post box having the sender as whom ever you like and send it to whom ever you want. The same is true with email, although many spam filters will block if the header(that shows the orginating server) and the sender's domain don't match since it's a common spammer technique.

MANHUNT

• Archived User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2005, 02:12:00 PM »

No I am almost positive net send was NOT disabled in SP2, I could be wrong. BinaryMod also how do you do that through command prompt or DOS, I had a tutorial but I lost it. If anyone else has some neat tricks please post.

*One trick I am looking for is how to open a cd tray remotly???

XeroKitsune

• Archived User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2005, 02:38:00 PM »

Sadly the only way to eject a cd drive(or zip drive) I know of from the command line is by using one of the many freeware utilities programs from the web. There are great command line tools to eject a tape from a tape drive built into most modern version of windows but not cd eject. So to remotly eject the cd the target would need software installed on it to preform that function.

And unless the user makes chanegs for themselves or the administration, by default Net Send is blocked. Some system admins use it so it may be enabled on some networks.
QUOTE(http://www.michna.com/kb/WxSP2.htm)
NET SEND messages no longer received
First enable the File and Printer Sharing exception in the firewall.

Service Pack 2 also disables the Messenger service.

Go to Control Panel, Admin Tools, Services, double-click on the Messenger service, set its start type to Automatic, so it gets started automatically the next time you boot, and also start it immediately if you want it right now in your current session already.

BinaryMod

• Archived User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(chilin_dude @ Feb 2 2005, 08:03 PM)
chilindude(at)gmail.com
do me do me  :blink:

Chilindude - i think i sent you.... let me know if you got it... otherwise ill try it again..

BinaryMod

• Archived User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2005, 03:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(MANHUNT @ Feb 2 2005, 08:42 PM)
BinaryMod also how do you do that through command prompt or DOS, I had a tutorial but I lost it. If anyone else has some neat tricks please post.

Manhunt - I'm guessing you got the email?  :blink:

And also - when you say you want to open the cd tray?  I dont think you mean your own do you?  If you want to open up someone elses - the easy way is to load a trojan onto the their computer - or disguise it and get them to load it themselves.... anyway, dont play around with that stuff unless you want to risk screwing your computer up.

This post has been edited by BinaryMod: Feb 2 2005, 11:24 PM

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2005, 05:36:00 PM »

ok, so im a n00b at networking (never liked it, to many things to remember i guess)

but if my computer (windows XP PRO) and my bros computer (Windows XP Home) are on the same router for the same internet connection, how can i fuck with him?

(im the Admin on my computer, and hes the Admin on his computer, but i set up his computer so i know anything there is to know)???

MANHUNT

• Archived User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »

Yes you can mess with his computer 67thRaptorBull use some of the command prompt tricks I listed. So there is no possible way to eject the cd tray without loading something on their computer. I use to joke with my friends using a program called NetBus then somone showed me OptixPro & SubSeven but I dont really want to load a virus on my friends computer.

Mike_657

• Archived User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »

dry.gif

MANHUNT

• Archived User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2005, 08:17:00 PM »

Real cool queer... Just playin but dont post stuff like that noobs will try it im sure it comes up with a prompt that says something like are you sure you want to reformat disk c. But thats no cool I lost an xbox HDD by reformating it.

This post has been edited by MANHUNT: Feb 3 2005, 04:19 AM

robgue

• Recovered User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »

Dear xboxscene,
My name is mud. I want to play trick on my "friend". How can I send him the ima.butt.munch trojan on his computer so I can put pics of naked men on his monitor than make it burst into flames. Also please show me how to launch a dos attack with dos. My "friend" will laugh. Here's my email. [email protected]

Thank you,
S. Kiddie

Sorry about being obnoxiuos.

I'm trying that fdisk thing right now....wait.........noooooooooooooooo........

robgue

• Recovered User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2005, 08:29:00 PM »

sorry. dang sidekick. now im doubly obnoxious

This post has been edited by robgue: Feb 3 2005, 04:37 AM

MANHUNT

• Archived User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2005, 08:37:00 PM »

robgue no need to double post. I think you should get a program like OptixPro or SubSeven just to play pranks on friends. (Be careful though) I use to use those programs to play pranks on my friends but then I had to get them off his computer once he knew it was me. Im not really into that stuff any more though. Im trying to learn command prompt so that I can prank kids at my school.

***BINARYMOD***
I think everyone here would appreciate it if you told us how to do the email thing I know it is done through the command prompt, but do you need an add-on or something.

If anyone else knows how to send an email through command prompt and make it look like it cam from yourself please post also post any other tricks you know  :D

This post has been edited by MANHUNT: Feb 3 2005, 04:40 AM

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2005, 08:19:00 PM »

MANHUNT, it wont work, it just says the command is invalid

what do you think im doing wrong?

XeroKitsune

• Archived User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2005, 09:39:00 PM »

You realy don't want to use command line email(unless it's a program) but just to offer an answer. The not so glamorus world of the telnet command, if you connect to an Open Relay(google is your friend) or set up your own smtp server you can connect to it's port 25 or whatever it's set up as on that machine. Once connected to the server you need to enter commands to structure your message(info). Some servers will allow the use of the help command. Thats all there is to it, it's a annoying process to mailing manualy so many just use a mail program.

P.S. FDISK C: is incorrect syntax for the MS FDisk application since it doen't accept the drive nameing scheme. :P

MANHUNT

• Archived User
Command Prompt Tricks
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2005, 09:41:00 PM »

BinaryMod is this how you do it.. ( I am using the examples from this website http://www.pcmech.com/show/network/702/)

telnet mail.company.com 25

HELO johnny.home.com

MAIL FROM: [email protected]

RCPT TO: [email protected]

DATA

Subject: Client not pleased

Sir:
The client is not pleased that there were no Cokes in the vending machine; on attempting to placate client with Nachos - the vending machine ate client's money without dispensing said snack.

QUIT

Sometimes when I do this though it comes up and says, Im wondering if it is still sending???

250 Mail Queued For Delivery.

Connection to host lost.

This post has been edited by MANHUNT: Feb 3 2005, 05:50 AM
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4