xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Kazaa Lite Resurrection  (Read 337 times)

nemt

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »

AOL Instant messenger 5.5 installs components built by WildTangent, a well known spyware producing company.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2004, 04:23:00 PM »

it wasnt aol 5.5, it was a really old version i had saved on a cd, along with my budd lists and all my settings, and i havnt updated it to the newer one

nice try..... but nope

nemt

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2004, 04:35:00 PM »

Well since AIM isn't copy and run, you're lying.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2004, 05:06:00 PM »

ohmy.gif

like i said, go ahead and stick up for ur software, i dont care, im not the one trying to fight over some software

while were at it, Internet explorer sucks dick, netscapes better  jester.gif  jester.gif

and Windows Media Player sucks, DivX is better  jester.gif

nemt

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2004, 05:20:00 PM »

You really have no idea what you're talking about.  First of all, you can't just copy the program directory for aim onto a cd, and then onto a computer.  It won't run, AIM requires files to be installed to system directories, as well as modifications to the registry, in order to run properly.

Also, DivX is a codec, an inferior codec, not a media player.

I'm going to stop replying to you, I think your posts could actually damage the intelligence of others.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2004, 06:08:00 PM »

hahaha, ur the dumbass

first, the divx thing was a joke, cuase ur arguing over software, so i thought id throw more in just to add to the fun of u being so anal over kazaa

second, if u noticed i said i put the install of aim, as in the thing u download that install aim, onto a data cd and then extract it back onto the comp, then u install it

your ovboiusly not very computer literate, and the fact that ur getting so anal over some software leaves me to believe ur a little kid that just thinks ur right cuase thats what u want to think

and good, dont respond, theres no reason to, cuase ur wrong

nemt

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2004, 06:12:00 PM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ Apr 15 2004, 10:08 PM)
your ovboiusly not very computer illiterate

I think this statement speaks for itself.

lebriznon

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2004, 06:13:00 PM »

laugh.gif .  so let everyone belive what they want to. hell i dont even remember the point of this thread  uhh.gif

edit: just noticed nemt's quote. thats pretty funny actually  rotfl.gif
edit2: he corrected it  laugh.gif

nemt

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2004, 06:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (lebriznon @ Apr 15 2004, 10:13 PM)
edit: just noticed nemt's quote. thats pretty funny actually  rotfl.gif
edit2: he corrected it  laugh.gif

He corrected part of it...

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2004, 06:18:00 PM »

thanks for the mistake nemt, a little late here

but whats that? o yea, i was right, u can burn a fucking install of AIM onto a cd, then put it back on the comp and install it, like i said, ur just saying what u want to here, dumbass

and hell, i used to like kazaa, i would deal with some spy or adware here or there and some pop ups, but when i walk away and 2 hours later theres 10 or more pop ups and i dont even have kazaa open or running, thats just fucked up, and once i uninstall kazaa and everything goes away, thats not just an act of god

but like i said, say what ever u want just cuase thats what u want to here, i dont care, im never gonna use it again cuase it had adware and spyware on my comp

nemt

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2004, 06:28:00 PM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ Apr 15 2004, 10:18 PM)
but whats that? o yea, i was right, u can burn a fucking install of AIM onto a cd, then put it back on the comp and install it, like i said, ur just saying what u want to here, dumbass

Yeah, you could, but why?  That's clearly not what you said or meant.

You're a moron, you're not computer literate, or even literate at all based on your spelling.

You don't know anything about spyware, file sharing, or even installing aim, apparently.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2004, 06:53:00 PM »

burn the install of aim onto a data cd, then extract it off the cd and then install it

if u cant establish what that meant ur a dumb ass that cant comprehend english, nor computers

like i said, ur a just a little kid thats getting all emotional cuase someone is making fun of his software he analy loves, and even though what ive said so far is right, he resorts to intellectual attacks, ive dealt with one worse then u though, so dont feel bad (for proof go on battleground:halo and talk to sniper08 )

and how do i not know how  to install AIM, when all u do is run the install program, which i had on a cd, what cant u comprehend from that sentence, ur a dumbass, thats all thats to it

haha, and even u said that my way of installing AIM works, see
Yeah, you could, but why

like i said, just a kid

nemt

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2004, 06:56:00 PM »

1. Learn to spell
2. Learn a thing or two about software

Then maybe you can make a post without embarassing yourself.  "u r a dumbass fuk u i proved u wrong it has spyware even if evry1 sez it doesnt omg" doesn't impress anyone.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2004, 07:03:00 PM »

i can spell, but considering its 12 o clock and its an online forum, y? to impress a little kid like u?

second, u keep attacking me software wise, when in fact the last couple of posts u said it wasnt possible to put AIM on a cd, and then just 1 post ago u said it was after i had to explain it better to you

i like the sentence u made though, nice, good grammer for the age u r

like ive been saying, keep replying and getting all anal of kazaa, i dont mind, brings humor to my boring life

geniusalz

• Archived User
Kazaa Lite Resurrection
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2004, 11:18:00 PM »

People, grow up.

As for the original concern, try this:
-Uninstall kazaa lite
-Run your favorite adware/spyware removal utility, and clean everything
-Install kazaa lite on your 'clean' computer
-Run your favorite adware/spyware removal utility again, and whether it shows any 'hits' will tell you how much spyware kazaa lite has.  Of course, don't do anything between the second, third and fourth steps

Closed
Pages: 1 2 [3]