xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Omg, I May Have Just Changed My Mind  (Read 400 times)

woofis

• Archived User
Omg, I May Have Just Changed My Mind
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2005, 10:29:00 AM »

there is no way in hell this is the primart controller... the thing has 2 buttons! an a and b button. i highly doubt that a next gen counsole is gunna have a controller with only 2 buttons. if it does then you know the console is gunna suck since a 2 button controller isnt really going to let you do much... think about it. say your playing a football game. how would you spin, stiff arm, tackle... theres no way.

Mjkthirdeye

• Recovered User
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2005, 12:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(woofis @ Sep 17 2005, 11:40 AM)
there is no way in hell this is the primart controller... the thing has 2 buttons! an a and b button. i highly doubt that a next gen counsole is gunna have a controller with only 2 buttons. if it does then you know the console is gunna suck since a 2 button controller isnt really going to let you do much... think about it. say your playing a football game. how would you spin, stiff arm, tackle... theres no way.

icantstandtoburntolong

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2005, 12:40:00 PM »

yeah the controller has the A button the B button on the bottom A dpad Start Select and another set of  a and b buttons. The shell it plugs into has the basic gamecube controller layout plus a Z button on the left side as well. It also has dual analog sticks that are diagonally placed. So basically with the shell it had 2 more buttons than the current gamecube cont with identical dual sticks, just like an Xbox controller.

Now for what it has that the Xbox controller(or any other) doesent. Pointer feature, motion sensor, expandability, goes in either hand

The remote will be used itself for simple games or games that use the motion or pointer function of the controller, why use a bulky two handed controller if all you need is a couple of buttons? Besides, most of you will get a 360 anyway so use that for the "conventional" games and STFU

Mjkthirdeye

• Recovered User
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(icantstandtoburntolong @ Sep 17 2005, 01:51 PM)
yeah the controller has the A button the B button on the bottom A dpad Start Select and another set of  a and b buttons. The shell it plugs into has the basic gamecube controller layout plus a Z button on the left side as well. It also has dual analog sticks that are diagonally placed. So basically with the shell it had 2 more buttons than the current gamecube cont with identical dual sticks, just like an Xbox controller.

incognegro

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2005, 01:53:00 PM »

grr.gif

LightningStruckMyXbox

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2005, 02:10:00 PM »

rotfl.gif
 rotfl.gif
 laugh.gif  laugh.gif
 rotfl.gif

woofis

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2005, 02:59:00 PM »

ok... 3 buttons. BIG WOOP!!!

UnLckyN

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »

At first I was arguing about how much this controller is going to suck since ive been using regular old gamepads most of my life.But now that I think about it new games made for the revolution wont need a regular controller and this could actually be really fun if the devs think up great ways to use it. Just think of the possiblilites it has and it t sounds like it would be alot of fun especally boxing/fighting games.But i would still like to use a normal controller for the nes/snes games youll be able to buy.

theman8631

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2005, 04:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(BigDaddySlappy @ Sep 16 2005, 08:22 PM)
WOW...... any thought I ever had about buying a revolution is now gone.

theman8631

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »

To all you idiots hwo are going like this : "OH FUCK HOW CAN I PLAY EVERY GAME WITH ONLY 3 or 4 BUTTONS!?!?!"

http://cube.ign.com/...1/651559p1.html

Told you theyd have a normal controller.

-=k+)

incognegro

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2005, 08:00:00 PM »

Nintendo has dubbed the "nunchuck-style controller."

They even admit it

Revolution controller = WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!! ph34r.gif

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2005, 08:16:00 PM »

My 2 cents,

I think this is a groundbreaking idea! You can play so many more genres with this controller. I can't wait to play Iron Chef and chop carrots! Being a maestro will be so unique. The slide in add-on will make fighting games feasible. I am seriously second guessing my decision to get the Xbox 360. If Revolution has HD support, then I think Nintendo will jump into the lead regarding the next step. Look out Sony and MS, you have awakened a giant.

Capon-E

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2005, 08:40:00 PM »

wow that is rad
Pages: 1 2 [3]