xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: My Personal Mma Ufc Style Fight  (Read 203 times)

Easye1982

• Archived User
My Personal Mma Ufc Style Fight
« on: October 11, 2006, 05:02:00 PM »

Hey guys, I am just going around letting everyone know about my up coming match in KOTC (King of the cage) Here is their site if you want to check them out http://www.kingofthe...g/mmaRules.html

I will be fighting on the amateur devision.  Only major difference is that its only 2 four min. rounds. As to 3 five min rounds.

I started a blog at Yahoo 360 which your all welcome to check out if you want.  http://blog.360.yaho...tslSTxjqFtL?p=1

If anyone here has any further questions...Ill be back as I can to answer them.  Ill also post back after my match with the results. smile.gif

BTW love the site I <3 modding....cant wait for my 360 to get "rock"ed like my 300gbxbox did wink.gif

Easye1982

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 07:01:00 PM »

Well because Im just starting out I have to get in where I can wink.gif  Maybe Ill be in a UFC fight someday.  

As far as my training goes....My day is real busy, I work during the day.  Sometime I might try to run before I leave for work. No more then about 30 mins.  After I get home in the afternoons. I tend to try and relax for a little, afterwards I head to the gym.  Depending on the day of the week Ill trainn BJJ, kick boxing, or no gi grappling, and some days i will lift weights only...and others I will try to lift and train.....Off all day Sunday. sleeping.gif Sleep is the most important part...the body needs heal time.  8 hrs a day is best but sometimes i only get 6

C o s m o

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 07:14:00 PM »

You guys are nuts!!!
Of course, I'm an old man biggrin.gif

Easye1982

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 03:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(C o s m o @ Oct 12 2006, 02:21 AM) View Post

You guys are nuts!!!
Of course, I'm an old man biggrin.gif

lol thats what my dad said. wink.gif I am 24 and when I told him what I was going to be doing he said thats crazy, why would you want to go and do that.  I said cause I get to feel like I earned my victory, its something I can get excited over...as too bowling, or pool.  When I win I know what it took to get it.  And what it was worth to earn it wink.gif

Easye1982

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 11:17:00 AM »

Ok guys...sorry for the lame/bad news. On 11/11/2006 there was ment to be a fighting event that KOTR was to host in VA.  They never called to confirm anything.  They never replied to any phone calls I made.  They never returned any of my emails.  There site http://www.kingofthering.org/next.html still has not bee updated, it still says "Event coming soon on 11/11/06" This place was a total let down.  In recent days I have been in contact with a guy from "Cage of Honor" He told me alot of info that the KOTR people didnt bother to tell me.  I will be fighting for this guy under his venue, after the holidays go out.  Thanks again for all your support.  Ill be back around later with a recap as I know more.